ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 and EEA2 for UNMARRIED PARTNER IN DURABLE RELATIONSHIP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

austin91
Newly Registered

EEA1 and EEA2 for UNMARRIED PARTNER IN DURABLE RELATIONSHIP

Post by austin91 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 am

hi, can someone help me out, i previously refused a residence card as an Non eea on base on dependant under eu as my uncle is a german citizen and we went for appeal at court and was refused again because of insuffient evidence and that was in 2010 and now im in a relationship with my lativa girlfriend and she has completed her one year employment and also preganant for me but has only been togather now for 9 months.. so i just wanna know if we summit an application for her registration card and my residence card. so do i have any chance of getting my residence card as were not yet complete the 2 years in relationship.. and please i will glad to hear from you all as im worry a lot about this.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

eea2

Post by toni34 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 am

yes ,but wait for her to give birth first,then you need to add the baby birth certificate,the 2 years rule is not strictly followed,got my rc as an unmarried partner while our relationship was just 2 years but our period of living together was just 9 months,but i added our then 2 months old baby birth certificate
NON EU national with RC

austin91
Newly Registered

Post by austin91 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 pm

hi , thanks you alot for your message and could you please advise me as we planed to get married and has been to registra to give notice but unfortunately we unable to give notice because the required my passport as an evidence of my nationality and i explained to them that my passport is at Home office and they said that i should get a letter from home office before i can be able to give notice and could you help me with some information and advise

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Rc

Post by toni34 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Why do you need to get married now? pls i will advise you that whether you get married or not it wont change any thing.you will be given the rc,so concentrate on your partner,spend time with her and when your rc comes you can get married without stress.it will take less than 60 days to be processed
NON EU national with RC

austin91
Newly Registered

Post by austin91 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm

hi toni, thanks you for your advise and will wait as you said.. thanks a lot