ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT In-Person Tier 2 Application + Need of RLMT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lostboy
Newly Registered

URGENT In-Person Tier 2 Application + Need of RLMT

Post by lostboy » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey folks,

Couple of doubts in mind:

1) My Tier 2 appln from PSW got rejected because of mismatch of job title and minimum salary. My employer is ready to make the changes and issue me another CoS. In this case, would he/I have to go through RLMT? We didnt have to do it the 1st time, and this 2nd CoS is only because of error of judgement in the 1st. Can I still qualify for a CoS based on my PSW visa.

2) My PSW expires in next 10 days and my employer is yet to give me a CoS. I wish to apply in-person for my application before my visa expires. Reasons for this are:
A] I wish to be very sure of my future visa status before my current visa expires.
B] I dont wish to be an overstayer in the country and then risk my future visa applications in UK/elsewhere.

Is it possible that I could get an inperson appointment on an urgent basis in next week. Are there any solicitors/consultants who block such appointments and I can pay to them.

Please advise on both the points above. Many thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: URGENT In-Person Tier 2 Application + Need of RLMT

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 pm

The PBS rules permits out of time applications but there is no right of appeal in the event of a refusal.