ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accomadation query!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mars27

accomadation query!!

Post by mars27 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

hello there,
just joined this forum, it really is very helpful.im gona apply for my hubbys settlement visa by december 2011 inshaallah....jus getting payslips and all other required docs together, however im currently staying at my parents home,rent free with my 3 kids,i recently have bought my own house.....i am probably gonna move in soon once the contracts hv been exchanged. my question is that my bank statements and other imp docs all hv my parents home address on it so im wondering is this address discrepancy gonna give me probs once i change house or do i mention the change in my application? any advice greatly appreciated!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 am

It should not be a problem. You just need to explain that you were living with your parents and have recently purchased your own home. That is the reason why you have documents at two different addresses.

mars27

Post by mars27 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am

thank u for the advice! jus wondering are there any specific times in the year when the visa applications are not so busy? im going to apply in december, but im thinkin now that due to the christmas holidays,if i apply my application might get back logged :? any thoughts........

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 am

If you are applying from the Indo subcontinent and parts of Africa, the average wait is 3 months all round the year :wink: