ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of relationship in terms of EEA4 App

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Proof of relationship in terms of EEA4 App

Post by Azhaar » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 am

Hi,,
I am goin to apply for eea4 very shortly.. my last question (I hope so)

I dont have bills in my name or my x-husband name cus we were living in a shared flat and bills were included.. so we had nothin to pay. phones were pay as u go..

my questions apart from the tenancy agreement to proof we rented that room and it also says that the amount paid covers all bills.. what else do I need to provide..
bank statements I have for myself for the last 2 years cus then i never used to keep them and so did my ex-..
I have lots of photos of me n him together at the time when we were together will that help..

and last questions he is willin to provide me with all of his P60 and recent payslips + letter from his employer to confirm that he is still working..

but unfortunitaly he is not happy to give his passport,. although we r divorced now i dont why do I have to giv his passport..

Please advise me of what sort of documents to proof we were living together that was from 2006 till 2008 -- been married since 2005 till got divorced in 2010..

and what to do about sending his passport and he is not willin to giv it to me..

thx :)

EU_lawyer
Newly Registered

Suggestions

Post by EU_lawyer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

You could try including statements of any joint bank account, council tax bill, telephone bills, home insurance etc. Any document that shows both your names is what the Home Office is looking for.

As for your ex-husband's passport, perhaps he can agree to get a photocopy of it certified as a true copy by his embassy or a solicitor? You can then send this along with your application.

I hope this helps!

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Thx for your reply..

i dont have any of the documents u mentioned in both of our names.. but i have a credit report which shows his name as joint applicant for some applications.. a copy of his passport thats ok i dont think there is a problem with this.. but why is it important after divorce i dont understand that..

thx

reda
Member of Standing

Post by reda » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Azhaar wrote:Thx for your reply..

i dont have any of the documents u mentioned in both of our names.. but i have a credit report which shows his name as joint applicant for some applications.. a copy of his passport thats ok i dont think there is a problem with this.. but why is it important after divorce i dont understand that..

thx
hello, i try to answer after my own case
is doesn't matter if the bills in the same names,it could be separate letter for him and you showing same address,if u did apply for residence card before you don't need to show his passport again (as you show the HO when you applied for RC)

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

thanks for your reply ..

yes i have residence card., and I am divorced now..

I have contacted bt and sky as i used to b with them long time ago and i will see if they can send me old bills confirming that i had the service back then..
i am still workin hard to get all the documents, n i will send them once i have everything to avoid any rejections..

thx

ladipo
Newly Registered

hi

Post by ladipo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 am

Is it possible to apply for eea4 with photocopy of the wife;s passport,and also did you retain your right of retention before applying for PR.