ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - Income Evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Natedogg
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension - Income Evidence

Post by Natedogg » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 am

Hi Everybody,

I am sending my Tier 1 extension application this week & just want to double check a few things re income evidence. I am the director of my 100% owned limited company & am planning to send the following items of evidence:

- payslips
- dividend vouchers
- accountant letter from chartered accountant setting out ownership structure, my day to day involvement in the management of the company, exact amount earned corroborating the above
- personal bank statements
- business bank statements
- Share certificate indicating 100% ownership

In addition to this, I am contemplating sending invoices for the period claimed. I am unsure about this however as it may confuse the case officer & the above appears to meet UKBA requirements.

Is the above sufficient? Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks

ankitv

Post by ankitv » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:28 am

though not required. would be helpful to include to include balance sheet and profit and loss account of the company. Home office just wants to know whether the dividend claimed have been actually earned and the applicant is elgible for them.

On the invoices, I am planning to include them, by no means they are necessary, but again re iterates the point that the company has done business (as shown by bank statements and invoice) and hence director is eligible for dividend.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 extension - Income Evidence

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Natedogg wrote:Hi Everybody,

I am sending my Tier 1 extension application this week & just want to double check a few things re income evidence. I am the director of my 100% owned limited company & am planning to send the following items of evidence:

- payslips
- dividend vouchers
- accountant letter from chartered accountant setting out ownership structure, my day to day involvement in the management of the company, exact amount earned corroborating the above
- personal bank statements
- business bank statements
- Share certificate indicating 100% ownership

In addition to this, I am contemplating sending invoices for the period claimed. I am unsure about this however as it may confuse the case officer & the above appears to meet UKBA requirements.

Is the above sufficient? Any suggestions welc
Thanks
list of client s with names and adress from whom sales generated otherwise 90 % u will get query from HO
CDOKS

Natedogg
Newly Registered

Post by Natedogg » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Sushil,

Wouldnt the invoices have the clients details on them and therefore not require a client list?

Natedogg
Newly Registered

Post by Natedogg » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Sushil,

Wouldnt the invoices have the clients details on them and therefore not require a client list?

Natedogg
Newly Registered

Post by Natedogg » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi Sushil,

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Natedogg wrote:Hi Sushil,

in given list inovieces were missing so i added that u can give individual invoices or sales summary with all details if client , names , address of clients , date money recieved , period worked , amount
CDOKS

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 am

Why are invoices necessary? If you send two forms of evidence for each type of earning (e.g. payslip + bank statements) doesn't this meet UKBA requirements? A director is an employee of their own company, not self-employed.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Natedogg wrote:Hi Everybody,

I am in the process of preparing my Tier 1 general extension and am a limited company director of my 100% owned limited company. I am planning on submitting payslips however these are on plain paper. My questions are:

1- Can I sign and stamp these myself?

Or

2- If signed and stamped by an chartered accountant, does that accountant need to be the company secretary?

Thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 pm

you also need to send UTR letter for safe side. also if you got you visa first time as a self employed they might ask for Tax return, its upto you to send right now or wait for there call