ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP approved - but approval date is wrong.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destinationuk
Newly Registered

HSMP approved - but approval date is wrong.

Post by destinationuk » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:03 am

Hi all,
My consultant informed me that my HSMP has been approved and they received the letter on Sept 1st - 2006..Exactly 14 weeks from the date the HO received my application..I saw the soft copy of the approval letter...But the approval letter is dated 12-June - 2006.I am sure that the date on my approval letter is an error because I recieved verification checks from British embassy only in the month of August..The approval letter should have been August 12th...instead of June 12th...

My dates are as follows..

Application sent to HO - May 16th.
Received by H0 - May 26th.
Approved - 12th June..( should have been 12th August)..

As per the approval letter I just have 3 months left to apply for my EC instead of the normal 6 months.When my representatives contacted the Home office regarding this...THe HOME office wants a letter stating reasons why I cannot enter UK within 3 months along with this original HSMP letter...Then they would send me the amended letter.My friends advice me to go ahead and apply for EC and do nothing about this letter....So I have decided to go ahead and apply for EC..But still i cannot digest the fact that because of some typo error I should speed up things from my side.

Moderators and all senior members of the forum, Has anybody come across a similar situation......Please let me know.

HSMPGUY

Re: HSMP approved - but approval date is wrong.

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:45 am

destinationuk wrote:Hi all,
My consultant informed me that my HSMP has been approved and they received the letter on Sept 1st - 2006..Exactly 14 weeks from the date the HO received my application..I saw the soft copy of the approval letter...But the approval letter is dated 12-June - 2006.I am sure that the date on my approval letter is an error because I recieved verification checks from British embassy only in the month of August..The approval letter should have been August 12th...instead of June 12th...

My dates are as follows..

Application sent to HO - May 16th.
Received by H0 - May 26th.
Approved - 12th June..( should have been 12th August)..

As per the approval letter I just have 3 months left to apply for my EC instead of the normal 6 months.When my representatives contacted the Home office regarding this...THe HOME office wants a letter stating reasons why I cannot enter UK within 3 months along with this original HSMP letter...Then they would send me the amended letter.My friends advice me to go ahead and apply for EC and do nothing about this letter....So I have decided to go ahead and apply for EC..But still i cannot digest the fact that because of some typo error I should speed up things from my side.

Moderators and all senior members of the forum, Has anybody come across a similar situation......Please let me know.
First of all congrate on your success. i think you should go ahead for EC it does not matter if you apply now or after two month provided there is no serious problem. i think its batter not to contact Home office regarding typo becos it will delay things again.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:01 am

Yes apply for EC dont worry about it.

amberw

Post by amberw » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:42 pm

hi!
u said ur lawyer got the letter on 1st of september. But in one of ur another thread u said that u called HO on 1st of september
" I called the Home Office...They repliedback saying that my case has gone to 3rd party verification checks and waiting for reply from them"

that means they are not giving us updated information.[/quote]
thanks
amber

destinationuk
Newly Registered

Post by destinationuk » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:10 pm

Yes you are right...They did not give me the updated information.

I called them at around 1:00 p.m IST , the HO told my case is still with verification...but around 4:30 p.m IST I received a mail from my representatives that my case has been approved...The number which i called was +1142074074...

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:28 am

destinationuk wrote:Yes you are right...They did not give me the updated information.

I called them at around 1:00 p.m IST , the HO told my case is still with verification...but around 4:30 p.m IST I received a mail from my representatives that my case has been approved...The number which i called was +1142074074...
Man this is not fair. i mean they are delaying the cases and on top of that they are not giving us right information.

Its really distrubing.