ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Funds info

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajamahmood85

Tier 4 Funds info

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

My cousin wants to come to UK on Tier 4 student visa, i need ur guidance about funds.
1-My sister has bank statement of about £10000 in Pakistani Bank,funds have been in her account over 4 months,my sister is now in UK, she used the same statement to get Tier4 visa. Can some how i use this statement for my cousin visa? Either showing my sister as my cousin legal guardian or Loan from my sister for my cousin?

2-What kind of loan i can arrange for my cousin to get visa to UK? Loan amount,loan provider,any doecuments they require for loan? Whose loan is acceptable?
Finally does loan have to be in my cousin name or in her account for 28 days like bank statement?

Your time and help will appreciated.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:46 pm

1) if your sister has used the funds as evidence of her tuition fees and living costs for her student visa then no your cousin cannot use the same funds as these are your sister's funds to pay for her course.

A tier 4 applicant can show funds in her own name or that of her parents/legal guardian.

What evidence do you have that your sister is your cousin's legal guardian? Is she legally responsibile for your cousin?

2) read the tier 4 policy guidance

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Greenie wrote:1) if your sister has used the funds as evidence of her tuition fees and living costs for her student visa then no your cousin cannot use the same funds as these are your sister's funds to pay for her course.

A tier 4 applicant can show funds in her own name or that of her parents/legal guardian.

What evidence do you have that your sister is your cousin's legal guardian? Is she legally responsibile for your cousin?

2) read the tier 4 policy guidance

My sister is younger than my cousin. My sister is not her legal guardian and i dont know how i can make her my cousin legal guardian.

Can you also comment abt loan questions i asked in first message?

Also can you post link abt Financial guidance?

Funds are there for my cousin but i just dont want to wait 28 days for bank statement.Any way i can do without waiting for 28 days>?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm

If your cousin is An adult then i don't see how her younger cousin can now be appointed as her legal guardian. She can't rely on funds in her cousins name.

Read the tier 4 policy guidance for answers to your questions on loans.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Greenie wrote:If your cousin is An adult then i don't see how her younger cousin can now be appointed as her legal guardian. She can't rely on funds in her cousins name.

Read the tier 4 policy guidance for answers to your questions on loans.
Can you please post a guidance link for loan for Tier 4 visa?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Its on the ukba website under visas and immigration/studying in the UK.