ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR form Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tina123

ILR form Questions

Post by tina123 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Hello Guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum. The website is amazing and thanks to all for sharing such wonderful things. I am going to apply for ILR this week and have a few questions. Kindly let me know.

I am going to apply for ILR under HSMP judicial review as I have got my HSMP before nov 2006.

1. The SET (O) form that I have got is version 05/2011, SET(O) guidance is 05/2011 and UKBA photograph Guidance version 04/2009
Let me know whether this is still the correct version.

2. Under section 3, I have ticked Section B first option that is "Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document". Let me know it this option is correct.

3. I have not filled in section 4 life in the uk test and section 9 as I am applying under judicial review. Is this correct again?

4. Section 7 - Last week I received a speeding ticket for travelling 35 mph on a 30 mph road. " As relating to the Notice of Intended Prosecution"
I was given the option to pay for a fine £60 plus 3 points or take a speed awareness course. But I have sent the form only last week and they would have received this week only. Then they would write to me about what next that would be either fine or speed awareness course.

Do I need to disclose this? Please let me know

5. In section 10 Documents - I have ticked the option 10G first box. Let me know again this is correct?

I am applying for ILR this week. I would share the news to you all. Sorry for asking a lot of questions. Thanks in advance to everyone and wishing you all Godd Luck !!!! :lol:

tina123

Found answers

Post by tina123 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi All, I have found the answers for my question 2 and 5 in this forum. Let me know for my question 1,3 and 4 please.

zebra3

Re: ILR form Questions

Post by zebra3 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:16 pm

tina123 wrote:Hello Guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum. The website is amazing and thanks to all for sharing such wonderful things. I am going to apply for ILR this week and have a few questions. Kindly let me know.

I am going to apply for ILR under HSMP judicial review as I have got my HSMP before nov 2006.

1. The SET (O) form that I have got is version 05/2011, SET(O) guidance is 05/2011 and UKBA photograph Guidance version 04/2009
Let me know whether this is still the correct version.

3. I have not filled in section 4 life in the uk test and section 9 as I am applying under judicial review. Is this correct again?

4. Section 7 - Last week I received a speeding ticket for travelling 35 mph on a 30 mph road. " As relating to the Notice of Intended Prosecution"
I was given the option to pay for a fine £60 plus 3 points or take a speed awareness course. But I have sent the form only last week and they would have received this week only. Then they would write to me about what next that would be either fine or speed awareness course.

Do I need to disclose this? Please let me know
1- its the right form, but an advise to always check for the last the day before you post the form that there is no new forms on the UKBA Site, it happened to me last month when I sent 04/2011 form when I realised the home office put a new form 0ut 05/2011

3- its correct

4-disclosed the fine.

good luck

apriya
Newly Registered

ILR form questions

Post by apriya » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 am

Hi,

i don't think it will be an issue. As you have paid the money you won't be going to court. I remember reading about this somewhere in the ukba website 3 months ago. You just go to the UKBA site get the contact details and call the customer services. Alternatively explain this in email and they will reply immediately most of the time. If u have got an email reply take a printout of that when u go for ILR. If the amount has gone from your bank account take that also. I don't think you need to worry about this as you have paid. But call the customer service and talk to them for clarification.

regards,
Priya