ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got a benefit in the past

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anas007
Newly Registered

got a benefit in the past

Post by anas007 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Dear sir

Im british citizen my wife has got a satlement visa on nov 2008 and we lived in uk for about year and a half . after this I got a job in Iraq and have been working her till now
now we have decided to go back to uk my wife visa has ended since six months I have two child having a britsh passport
shes going to apply for a new visa now

##during our stay in uk my wages Decreased so I had to take housing benefits .child benefits, child tax credits working tax credits does this effect our case or made any problem to got the new visa

thanks in advance for your reply

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:21 pm

during our stay in uk my wages Decreased so I had to take housing benefits .child benefits, child tax credits working tax credits does this effect our case or made any problem to got the new visa
No .... as covered numerous times in this Claiming Benefits section.
John