ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in receiving Biometric Permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Elena345
Newly Registered

Delay in receiving Biometric Permit

Post by Elena345 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

I applied for an FLR M and have received all my documents back with a letter dated the 22nd of August. I have yet to receive my card and have called to report the issue. They said that the reason the card wasn't sent out was because it wasn't made yet. I called today once again and was told I would hear back from them in the next 5 working days to be given an update.

I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this process and might know why there might be a delay.

denox
Newly Registered

Post by denox » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Have you received your permit yet? I have the same problem and was told to wait 5 days more just to find out why it was delayed.