ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proving accommodation for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luke79

Proving accommodation for ILR

Post by luke79 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Can you use the beneath for proving accommodation for my wifes ilr?

Land registry original docs stating my name as owner, doc is dated apr 2009, used for my wife's spousal visa ,

I also have the estate agents brochure which I retained , this is dated 2004 when I bought the house?

I can't find the mortgage statement anywhere , deadline for ilr is close so no time to instruct bank to resend but can push them to send ASAP if an absolute must that it needs to be included for ilr. I really do want to post the ilr stuff this week.

Also our joint bank statements clearly states the wording 'mortgage payment' for the transaction entry on each statement

Also do you need to prove how many people are living At the house? If so , how do you do that? I share the 3 bed house with my wife and our baby son. Me and the wife are both on the electoral roll for the property , all our cohabitation docs addressed here aswell.

Thanks

Is it worth submitting the mortgage acceptance letter dated 2004?

Your views appreciated.

Thanks

luke79

Post by luke79 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Anyone kind enough to reply? I'm thinking Od submitting the land registry document dated 2years, will this suffice?