ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:56 am

XnailaX wrote:oh and also the sponsorship form..
and both mine and hubbys birth ceritificates
salam sis

Plz plz go for call history as well just not rely on calling cards

yes 6months payslips and 6mnth wage slips

if you can send all the fuel bills
Good luck

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:58 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Make sure you add the following too:

6 month bank statemnets
6 months wage slips
P60
Letter from employer (showing salary and since when you have been working there)

Some people put in contract of employment- but I didn't) check with solicitor

Accomodation report (to show your house rooms etc)

Attested copies of your passport/tested by solicitor

Pictures of after the wedding too/honeymoon period

Land registry/title deed- if there is a mortgage then statements from the mortgage company

I'll let you know if I remember anything else.

salam sis

How r u?
did u lodge ur appeal ??

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 am

ss27 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Make sure you add the following too:

6 month bank statemnets
6 months wage slips
P60
Letter from employer (showing salary and since when you have been working there)

Some people put in contract of employment- but I didn't) check with solicitor

Accomodation report (to show your house rooms etc)

Attested copies of your passport/tested by solicitor

Pictures of after the wedding too/honeymoon period

Land registry/title deed- if there is a mortgage then statements from the mortgage company

I'll let you know if I remember anything else.

salam sis

How r u?
did u lodge ur appeal ??
Waslam brother,

We are just gathering all evidence and hoping to request for a review and also will put in appeal.
Please make dua that this time it is successful Inshallah! Btw thank you for checking up on me. I am trying to have patience, it is hard to be patient..
Alhumdhulila I am feeling better though, I am putting my trust in Allah swt. :D
Allah is the greatest!

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:16 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi
can somebody tell me where u can get treasury tags from because i dont seem to be finding any in the WHSmiths store or website.
Is thier any other shop u can buy them from
Have you tried Staples/Rymans or even Ebay.
:wink:

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 pm

salaamz all,

inshallah my solicitor wil b doin the attested passport and the accomodation report

and im only giving in 3 months wageslips and bank statement cos i jus staretd work 3 months ago (since june)and im not waiting another 3 months..i dont hav p60..just a letter from employer sayin i work for him etc..

im sure that i hav alot of evidence for contact between us both so , ss27 thanks..im not reolyin jus on calling cards..:)

fuel bills??..

maria..3 monnths is enuf as long as its showin a decent amount of salary..:)...my cousins hav only put 3 and its worked for them so inshallah it wil work for me too :)

jzk every1for ur reply..i knew u wud help me out..

may Allah reward u al for ur help and support.ameen

and thx exquisit for ur pm..:)

Ahmed80

Post by Ahmed80 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi,

Do I need to submit the Sponsorship Undertaking Form (SU07) for my wife's settlement visa?

It’s not required according to any document I have come across, but my agent wants me to send over a notarised copy of this declaration.

Also does anyone know if attestation of passport copies by Post office identity checking service sufficient for application from Pakistan?

Thanks for the help.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm

batleykhan wrote:
nazema wrote:Batley Khan

I am referring to the Sponsorship form not a sponsorship undertaking
It is the same thing. The sponsorship form is where the sponsor themselves give an undertaking to support, maintain and accommodate the applicant.

The sponsorship undertaking form is one which an ECO can demand that you undertake certain responsibilities because they are not happy that you can do without this specific undertaking.

So many people make the mistake of printing and completing the SU07 form and send that with the application. I never would advise anybody to do that as that is a legal and binding document which can and is often used to enforce to recoup money from people who claim benefits for their spouses when in fact they should not have done.

The sponsorship form an individual sends is not a legal and binding document and can not be enforced in a law of court against individual who do claim state benefits.

That is why I suggest people don't send the SU07 and instead draw one up themselves giving an indication that you will be responsible for all the costs of their spouse.

The VAF4A is the application form itself.

Hope you understand now :wink:

@ Ahmed80 I have managed to find a recent post discussing the Sponsorship Undertaking form explained in detail by Batley Khan. Hope it helps. If you need more information, the best person to speak to is Batley Khan he has helped many of us. PM him.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Ahmed80 wrote:Hi,

Do I need to submit the Sponsorship Undertaking Form (SU07) for my wife's settlement visa?

It’s not required according to any document I have come across, but my agent wants me to send over a notarised copy of this declaration.

Also does anyone know if attestation of passport copies by Post office identity checking service sufficient for application from Pakistan?

Thanks for the help.
Check my post
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm

I NEED SOME ADVISE

Basically I work at two places Alhumdhulila,

One is full-time and the other is part-time (2hours per week), my full-time job contact is due to come to an end this month and it is highly unlikely that it will be renewed as the company may be closing down. However it is not for sure but I wanted to cover my back so I have asked my other workplace if they could offer me a full-time position (33 hours per week as it is a school).

Now I was worried, would the switch over cause any problems to my hubby's review/appeal???

I am already on the payroll (they will just increase my hours and give me another position there).

Please could you advise me something. Thanks :? :? :? :?
Allah is the greatest!

Talha80
Newly Registered

Post by Talha80 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi,

Quick question do I need to send copy of passport pages with entry and exit stamps to prove I was in Pakistan for marriage??

Thanks

twister

Documentation requirements

Post by twister » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi all.

I need to apply for wife's visa from Pakistan. I am on Tier 1. I was under the impression that only the following is required from this side:

1. 3 months bank statement,
2. Copies of my passport showing valid visa.

However, I see that most of you are suggesting:

1. 6 month bank statemnets
2. 6 months wage slips
3. P60
4. Letter from employer (showing salary and since when you have been working there)
5. Accomodation report (to show your house rooms etc)
6. Attested copies of your passport

Are these requirements or suggestions?

Thanks.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

yes tahla..DEFO!!!!! they r a very important piece of evidence..:)

twister

Post by twister » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks, is there a link to the relevant sections pls?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 am

twister wrote:Thanks, is there a link to the relevant sections pls?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320

Read this for more info. The final post on that page is very useful.

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 pm

hi, can anyone send me a sample of sponsorship declaration..please

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:45 pm

salaam..

u kno the documents do they hav to b in colour or can i print them out in black and white from my home printer??..e.g. skype calls etc..

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 pm

@exquisit33
This letter that is from your mortgage company does it have a name. What is it called? what type of letter do u request?. what does it have written on it?. If your mortgage is with barclays do u request a letter from them. Im a bit confused with this can u explain it to me.
I also want to know from any1 after ur spouse has given his english language test does he get his results on the same day and after how long does he get his certificate.
Do u have to give original birth certificate and nikah nama or copies
and @Xnaila i think u will need nadra marriage certificate just to stay on the safe side i wouldnt leave anything out for ECO to catch that out on.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:@exquisit33
This letter that is from your mortgage company does it have a name. What is it called? what type of letter do u request?. what does it have written on it?. If your mortgage is with barclays do u request a letter from them. Im a bit confused with this can u explain it to me.
I also want to know from any1 after ur spouse has given his english language test does he get his results on the same day and after how long does he get his certificate.
Do u have to give original birth certificate and nikah nama or copies
and @Xnaila i think u will need nadra marriage certificate just to stay on the safe side i wouldnt leave anything out for ECO to catch that out on.
May I suggest you read Batley's comments on page number 217 of this thread. It will answer almost all of your questions.

As for the English Test, it will take a bit of time depending on the centre, usually 3 weeks I have heard, but please confirm this with others.

As for your first comment, the Mortgage contract or agreement, will include your monthly/weekly installments, the initial deposit, how much the mortgage is for. The property it is for and most importantly have the relevant names on there. It's like any other contract really.

Your company shouldn't have any issues sending it to you, at max depending on what company they are, they might charge you £5 or £10 but you will definately need it. So pay if you have to.

I would also like to say, today I spoke to another friend who recently married his cousin in Pakistan. She was refused for not knowing English, despite her having a MBA, they re-applied and then she got accepted. They didn't send any communication docs cause it was an arranged marriage and the first time they saw each other properly was on their wedding.

When they phoned him, they asked why are you only using up £400 of your £1400 salary per month or something like that, he simply said, I'm good at financing.

My friend said to me, rather than sending transcripts of Degrees and Masters, it's best to just to the test and pretend that the girl has no Education, at least that wipes out the possibility of them refusing on language grounds.

His wife is coming over next week, so thankfully he's been successful.
Last edited by king2be98 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:29 pm

XnailaX wrote:salaam..

u kno the documents do they hav to b in colour or can i print them out in black and white from my home printer??..e.g. skype calls etc..
If you're printing off text in .rtf format, then black and white cause it won't make an iota of a difference if they are colour or not, if it's screenshots and you'll only need one page per convo, perhaps 6-8 convos (based on the successful applicants in this thread) and they can be in colour if you like.

I wish you all the best Naila, I hope you are successful and come back and tell us your happy outcome.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:57 pm

aww jzk so much king2be..ameen

i soo want him to get his visa this tym cos i've waited 3 long years...plz remember me in ur duas..

i was asking about my skype call history..ive printscreened and its about 10 pages long so far...and i dint kno if i can print them out in black and white..?

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 pm

XnailaX wrote:aww jzk so much king2be..ameen

i soo want him to get his visa this tym cos i've waited 3 long years...plz remember me in ur duas..

i was asking about my skype call history..ive printscreened and its about 10 pages long so far...and i dint kno if i can print them out in black and white..?

yeh naila...im in the same situation. i have been waiting for loooong 3 years coz of the age rule......and yeh u can print them out in black and white....as long as they can read the user names..its fine...

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:35 am

Hi guys

My brother in law got his passport back last week and with the Grace of Allah with a visa stamp. The dates were as follows:

Applied from Lahore: 11 August 2011
Passprt received: 15 September 2011
Date on the visa stamp: 19 August 2011

Thanks for all of your help. I wish you all good luck with your applications.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 am

Exquisit33 wrote:I NEED SOME ADVISE

Basically I work at two places Alhumdhulila,

One is full-time and the other is part-time (2hours per week), my full-time job contact is due to come to an end this month and it is highly unlikely that it will be renewed as the company may be closing down. However it is not for sure but I wanted to cover my back so I have asked my other workplace if they could offer me a full-time position (33 hours per week as it is a school).

Now I was worried, would the switch over cause any problems to my hubby's review/appeal???

I am already on the payroll (they will just increase my hours and give me another position there).

Please could you advise me something. Thanks :? :? :? :?

Hello sis

I think that should be ok, if this job is full time just get the contract letter from them.these thing happens i think they will understand.when is your other job will end?.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:55 am

I don't know if you can add these details to your spreadsheet for close friend applied recently.

first time application applicant female
applied at islamabad
applied on 23.06.2011
changed to collection 17.09.2011
collected 19.09.2011 and visa issued.

It looks to me female applicant has 50% more chances of getting visa first time than male applicants!!!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm

oh excellent..jzk..:)..