ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

churchholigan

Submission to minister

Post by churchholigan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi all.

I spoke to a lady in INIS helpline this morning. I submitted my additional document requests in July once and I also sent more bank statements and payslips in beginning of September. The lady in INIS told me that my case officer is preparing my file for submission to minister. It should be within the next badge of files to minister for decision but she did not tell me when is the next send off date to minister. Does anyone know how often INIS send off files for minister decision?

Thank you again.

Baumbass
BANNED

Post by Baumbass » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:23 pm

BUMBARASH wrote:Hi guys,
Congratulation to everybody who allready got an approval.
Is anybody here who were initially granted permission to remain in the State under the Irish Born Child Scheme, 2005 (IBC/05) and who got the approval now?
Has anyone heard about those people?
thanks
Please note that, there's no application for naturalization called IBC or 05, Basically naturalization is centered around......

(1) Marriage to an Irish Citizen
(2) Based On Irish Association
(3) Five years reckonable residency
And of a good character, so do not classify naturalization s or create IBC naturalization application. they'll kick you, you'll come back for more don't you ?

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Baumbass wrote:
BUMBARASH wrote:Hi guys,
Congratulation to everybody who allready got an approval.
Is anybody here who were initially granted permission to remain in the State under the Irish Born Child Scheme, 2005 (IBC/05) and who got the approval now?
Has anyone heard about those people?
thanks
Please note that, there's no application for naturalization called IBC or 05, Basically naturalization is centered around......

(1) Marriage to an Irish Citizen
(2) Based On Irish Association
(3) Five years reckonable residency
And of a good character, so do not classify naturalization s or create IBC naturalization application. they'll kick you, you'll come back for more don't you ?
Are you back angelcountry? :shock:
Its never too late

sunshine-girl
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine-girl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

They told everyone that their application will be placed in chronological order, so far this as proved to be otherwise, as far as i am concerned they could put all the application in a big drum and roll it and pick out a few lucky ones like winning streak. There is no transparency at all.

Sohanjanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Sohanjanvi » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 am

dont worry man, i applied in Feb 2008, still waiting, i know many friends even from 2007 still waiting, i called in Feb 2011, when my three years finished, reply was; " waiting from Garda and outer agencies, call us back in 6 months time if u dont hear from us". Called in early Sep 2011,reply was we are still waiting reports. when i said you were waiting in Feb 2011 as well and u still did not get them, reply was"may be your reports are with us but we have huge volume of post and you may hear from us in few months".so what?

Diago1234567
Newly Registered

waiting over 3 months for decision

Post by Diago1234567 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:04 pm

hi guys

i rang inis over the past 3 months and the answer was your paper with the minister for decision and we still wait.
can anybody explain to me what this mean
applied in 03/09

thanks

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:28 pm

My wife is a July-2009 applicant. She phoned them last week and they said that they are waiting on reports from external agencies.

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:13 pm

It's waste of time calling them , I noticed from last 4 to 6 months till last week same reply from INIS "We are waiting on out side agencey " . I wonder all in this forum getting the same response. This means they may be waiting for some thing to change .. to increase Fees or...
and also from last 2 months there is no post with approvals only with cons' and oath's.

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 pm

.....any new news frommy dear freinnds/

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:24 am

yes fee will be increase in comings months .it will be 1200-1600 euro .so from then they will clear the application within 6 months.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 pm

My application will be 1 year on the 15/10 and its frustrating waiting for anything to come in the post.
I have phoned and its always "every application is different and we cant predict when your application will be with the minister as we are waiting for the garda reports".
My mums application is from the 20 of August 2009

samchoopra

what is mean of cons

Post by samchoopra » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:07 pm

i am looking for the procedure taken after oaths.what is a con? after taking oath what is the next step could any one please help me? do the people send fee before taking oath and after oath would they send the naturalization certificate direct to passport office would"nt they?thanks if any one please help me out.

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 am

IQU wrote:yes fee will be increase in comings months .it will be 1200-1600 euro .so from then they will clear the application within 6 months.
Is this prediction? or some information from inside?

kanu
Newly Registered

Post by kanu » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:20 pm

hi everyone i need some advise.Ive applied for CON in june 2010 on the basis of 5 years residency.I am paying taxes in Ireland for last 6 years,dont have any penalty points or any court cases,have my own house. Around couple mouths ago i had argument with my wife and my next door neighboure called the guards.When guards came in they took our names and told us to stop arguing,and left.I think our names now registerd on garda puls- as a call to my house.Since then me and my wife has made up,i am just worried that i can be refused for CON because i came for adverse attention of garda.Can you please tell me if this can affect my aaplication.

time2act
Newly Registered

Re: what is mean of cons

Post by time2act » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 pm

samchoopra wrote:i am looking for the procedure taken after oaths.what is a con? after taking oath what is the next step could any one please help me? do the people send fee before taking oath and after oath would they send the naturalization certificate direct to passport office would"nt they?thanks if any one please help me out.

Hi Sam,

Currently the procedure of taking oath in court is being phissed out and the oath ceremonies are taking place instead.

Oath taking in Court Prodcedure: You book an appointment with local district court for Oath. Once Oath taken you get the yellow form stamped from Court and send it to the INIS for CON(Certificate Of Naturalisation) along with prescribed fee. INIS will then send you back the CON in a few weeks.

You use this CON to apply for Passport along with all necessary documents.

Oath taking in Ceremony Procedure: You get a letter or phone asking you to attend a ceremony instead of yellow form on approval. You send them the fees and they will comfirm a date and time for your ceremony.

You go to ceremony take Oath and comeback with shinny CON.

You can then send this CON to Passport office along with all other required documents for your passport.

Hope it helps,
time2act

One day

Post by One day » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi Kanu

You should be fine that's not a crime or a conviction as long as no courts you shud be okay.it's a normal procedure they take your names if you havnt been called to the station and given any warning by the Garda that they are taking a case against you all shud be fine

Good luck to all of us waiting and congrats to whom got it

Baumbass
BANNED

Post by Baumbass » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:14 pm

kanu wrote:hi everyone i need some advise.Ive applied for CON in june 2010 on the basis of 5 years residency.I am paying taxes in Ireland for last 6 years,dont have any penalty points or any court cases,have my own house. Around couple mouths ago i had argument with my wife and my next door neighboure called the guards.When guards came in they took our names and told us to stop arguing,and left.I think our names now registerd on garda puls- as a call to my house.Since then me and my wife has made up,i am just worried that i can be refused for CON because i came for adverse attention of garda.Can you please tell me if this can affect my aaplication.
Why would your next door neighbor called the Garda in the first place just because you're an immigrant does not justify their called unless crime is presumed, beside that, appearing in court or conviction itself does not make you a criminal until the final judgement or exhaust the entire court system in the land, or deemed serious crime, you and i knew that, not every Irish people want every immigrant to get CON, it's a fight just like IBC'S, the minister himself has prescribed a serious crime for rejection of applicant so that's implied acquittal on itselves, we called them ''hanging judgement''.

At the end of the day impossibility of performance doctrine will prevail in that self-inducement if i may correct you, then article 8, 18 of the TFEU Will also help your argument of court cases road blocks if you have one, common good prevail. Hope this few explanation will help you sir/madam
:D

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm

just as an information and to be fair with the INIS

Today I got the teacking record of my son's application and the surprise is that the letter was among a punch of letters sent to INIS and the number I think is huge, there were 125 letters delivered in that day to INIS

Just I imagine for some one who can receive 125 letteres every day how long it will take from him to sort these letters out and reply to them even to register them in the system and give reference numbers

I think they are very loaded not like what I was thinking or like the others are thinking

I still suffer from the system but it is someting worth to be noted.

just I started to worry about when can I receive a reference number for my son's application.

also I'm worried about my wife's garda report which they are waitting for it for nearly 5 months so far.

please share your opinions.
peace on you

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:41 pm

reference letter can take up to 2-8 weeks approx

AUCK

“Can anyone help me on this please?â€

Post by AUCK » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 am

“Can anyone help me on this please?â€

Baumbass
BANNED

Re: “Can anyone help me on this please?â€

Post by Baumbass » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 pm

[quote="AUCK"]“Can anyone help me on this please?â€

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Auck, you better gohead and apply for WCATT if your elgible with conditions as in http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Wi ... dorsements

My advice don't wait for random shuffle process on naturalisation with INIS they wait 1yr for outside agency report.

Baumbass
BANNED

Post by Baumbass » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:01 pm

IRLIN wrote:Hi Auck, you better gohead and apply for WCATT if your elgible with conditions as in http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Wi ... dorsements

My advice don't wait for random shuffle process on naturalisation with INIS they wait 1yr for outside agency report.
Oh that's fantastic, i don't know that have this system in place, i have never research to these section though, however, it's highly commendable then. :)

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm

thx “IRLINâ€

time2act
Newly Registered

Post by time2act » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 pm

[quote="AUCK"]thx “IRLINâ€