ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Mother visitor visa

Post by email257525 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Dear Members,

I am on tier 1 general and want to apply for my mother s visitor visa, I will appreciate if you all share your experience please,

I understand most what I need to attached with her application from my side, but a confused about what documents will be from her side,

and what documentry evidence will be sufficient to show that I am her son and she is my mother.

Will appreciate please

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Were you issued a birth certificate when you were born as that would prove her relationship to you? She should provide bank statements, property papers, pay or pension information.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 am

Doesn't your passport mention your parents' names in one of the personal details pages? If it does, you should not need any other document to prove your relationship with your mother / father.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

email257525
BANNED

Post by email257525 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 am

Hi

Thank you for your kind response, In my passport it only mention about my father name, I think I need to provide my father s Id card, mother Id card,

Any other paperwork to prove relationship please,
An other question, as i will be sponsoring her, what other documents she needs to submit please....

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm

In such case, I believe you will need a birth certificate to prove your relationship with your mother.

I cannot comment how your parents' ID card will prove your relationship with your parent(s).

See also Visitors Guidance
Life isn't fair, but you can be!