ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to submit passport photos and copies of all evidence?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

giblet
United States of America

Need to submit passport photos and copies of all evidence?

Post by giblet » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:20 pm

I noticed that the britainusa.com site asks for a few more things that I didn't see in the regular HSMP application. Are these requirements exclusive to applicants to the USA? I don't see these requirements in the regular application.

1. Two passport sized photographs

2. Original copies of all evidence filed in support of the HSMP criteria application along with one photocopy of each original document.

3. you will also need to demonstrate: That you have enough savings and/or potential income to be able to support yourself and your family. (I thought this wasn't until EC stage, do I include it now as well?)

This can be found here: http://www.britainusa.com/visas/article ... 8&L1=41000
You must submit directly to the HSMP team the following:

A fully completed Highly Skilled Migrant Programme application form. For those under the age of 28 use form HSMP 1(2Cool (the applicant should also provide evidence that the application will be received before their 28th birthday). Those over the age of 28 should use the standard form HSMP 1
Two passport sized photographs
Original copies of all evidence filed in support of the HSMP criteria application along with one photocopy of each original document.
In addition to scoring at least 65 points in the above areas you will also need to demonstrate:

Your ability to continue to work in your chosen field in the United Kingdom.

That you have enough savings and/or potential income to be able to support yourself and your family.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:15 pm

I bet the webpage has not been updated for ages :roll:

regards

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:37 am

You dont need that :)

giblet
United States of America

Post by giblet » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:51 am

Any of it?

It seems that a lot of people submit savings info for the HSMP. Is that not true?

giblet
United States of America

Post by giblet » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:18 am

I just stayed up until 1am to call HO. Exactly as you said, that page is outdated.

However, should I include savings information anyway? I have it all done already.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:44 am

It will be necessary during EC not now.