ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 - payslips sufficient as proof of employment?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mirta SF

EEA 2 - payslips sufficient as proof of employment?

Post by Mirta SF » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello again everyone,

wanted to know from others if anyone has been successful in getting a Residence Card for a non-EEA spouse providing only payslips as proof of employment? Or is it important to provide letter or contract or fill the section in the form too? The form says "at least one of the followings" but would like to hear some real life experience.

Thanks a lot and good luck!

reda
Member of Standing

Re: EEA 2 - payslips sufficient as proof of employment?

Post by reda » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 am

Mirta SF wrote:Hello again everyone,

wanted to know from others if anyone has been successful in getting a Residence Card for a non-EEA spouse providing only payslips as proof of employment? Or is it important to provide letter or contract or fill the section in the form too? The form says "at least one of the followings" but would like to hear some real life experience.

Thanks a lot and good luck!

hi,sorry i didn't have real experience with that,but what i want say if you got pay slips it's means you can ask land revenue about you history letter for all the period you did work in this country(so it will be 2 proof of your treaty right)
i hope it's will help!

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 am

I suppose a contract is only needed if there is doubt whether the employment can be considered as genuine and effective or not. We have never sent one. The relevant section in the application form gives, in fact, the very same information as an employment letter and thus I would think either is simply redundant (and there should be no problem getting this information from the current employer). I would argue that the most important information is the latter and a payslip is actually only optional.

WONDERLUSTI
Newly Registered

Post by WONDERLUSTI » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 am

As the eea resident i only supplied 3 months pay statements, my boss signed the form for me. and my wife received her RC