ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 years treaty right proof - eea3/eea4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

5 years treaty right proof - eea3/eea4

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Can anyone advice whether over 5 years employment history letter from HMRC AND employment letter confirming 5 years period of employment is sufficient enough to support your EEA3/EEA4 application OR you must have to show 5 years P60s/payslips to support EEA3/EEA4 application... :?:

AnthCambs
Newly Registered

Post by AnthCambs » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:28 pm

When I applied for my EEA4, I had included all the P60s and the recent pay slips (my husband changed his job 6 months before I applied for my EEA4), and a confirmation letter of employment from current employer or HR.

We did not have any letters from HMRC.

Follow the instructions and checklist, I suppose they cannot reject your application if you send them what they ask for.

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:15 pm

You may want to read this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=62432
Just a letter from your employer can be sufficient.

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks AnthCambs and Fysicus,

Our problem is my EEA wife lost her first year P60 so we arrange HMRC letter stating her 5 years history of employment, employment contract and also confirmation letter of her employment by her employer covering more thatn 5 years period of her job.