ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Application Rejected - Procedure for review??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gowriguru
Newly Registered

HSMP Application Rejected - Procedure for review??

Post by gowriguru » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:48 pm

Hi,

I received a communication from the HSMP team stating that I could not provide enough evidence for the past earnings. I would like to ask the team to review the decision as there might be some misunderstanding in arriving at my gross salary.

1) Can someone let me know the process tp apply for the review?

2) The HSMP guidelines Question No. 25 related to appeal says 'The applicant should complete form HSMP (Rev). Can someone help me in providing a link to download this form?

3) Can I provide additional documents along with the review application?

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:53 am

there was a case of farhaan, the same rejection. I hope you read it. The moderator cosmopol suggestion suits you the best. i.e to re route the application through a consultant/lawer. You can not afford to take chances this time. The host of this board itself are consultants.

I hope this helps. All the best.

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:07 am

gowriguru,
You cannot attach additional documents to the review applications although you can add additional explanatory/covering notes to explain your original attachments more clearly.

But if you feel adding additional documents will make your case stronger then don't hesitate to make a fresh application with additional documents. The HO is believed to take the same amount of time for clearing both so its just a case of spending additional GBP150.
Mini

elzeem

Post by elzeem » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:21 am

dear
can i know ur date applay ur application
thanx

Otake

Post by Otake » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:11 am

Hi,

I had same problem. I apply for a new hsmp application and attached additional evidence for past earnings.

They answered me in 15 days. I didn't wait 2 month more.

If you believe your evidence are enough for past earnings, apply for review. Othewise apply for e new app to not lose any time

yhdyhd

Post by yhdyhd » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:04 pm

gowriguru: can your tell us what is the evidences your provide to HSMP for past earning?