ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application successful @ Croydon - HSMP JR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yerras
Newly Registered

ILR Application successful @ Croydon - HSMP JR

Post by yerras » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Booked a 3pm appointment for 12th september.
Arrived at the Lunar House office at 2.20pm, was let in by 2.30
After the security check,application verified on the ground floor and a ticket was issued to pay the fee on the first floor
Paid the fee by credit card at around 3 pm.
Had a long wait before my turn arrived to submit the application(for a 3pm appointment I was called only at 4.45pm)

Submitted the below docs along with the application
3 pay slips
3 bank statements
1 employer letter
4 statements for previous year earnings, 2006-2009(HMRC Emploment History)
1 P60 for year 2010

The lady at the counter took the documents along with the application, asked whether I was applying under 4 year rule or 5 years one when she saw that I ticked the Tier 1 with HSMP JR option.

I told her I qualify after 5 years. She asked if had P60's for earlier years. I said I did not have them and I have provided HMRC statements in place of them. She said that should be alright and asked me to wait.

After 10 mins she called me again and said she was granting me the ILR and told me the passport would be ready in about 45 mins.

Customer service called me at 5.30 to handover the passports(1 Main +2 Dependants)

Apart from the long initial wait, the processing was quite quick.

I could not thank enough all the people who keep posting their experiences and advise on this forum.

Keep up the great work

Cheers
Sridhar

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 am

hi there many congrats on the success! a couple of quick questions
did you submit/were you asked for cohab documents for 2 years?

did they change the option you ticked(hsmp JR to Tier 1 JR)?? this part of the application is really confusing.

did you submit the original hsmp approval/tier 1 extension letter?

many thanks

nehalbhagat

Re:-

Post by nehalbhagat » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 am

Congratulations,
Please can you advise which option you ticked in 3 and 10.

Thanks

yerras
Newly Registered

Post by yerras » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 am

Thank You

I have ticked the first option

Under SECTION 3 - WHICH CATEGORY?, Section B,
"Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document"

SECTION 10 - DOCUMENTS, 10G
First Option under
"Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 10A, you must provide the following:"

If you are employed, document(s) showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not include any cohabitation documents with my application, neither was I asked to produce them(took them along anyway).

I did not have my original HSMP or extension letters with me so did not include them.

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Post by hariff_m » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 am

yerras wrote:Thank You

I have ticked the first option

Under SECTION 3 - WHICH CATEGORY?, Section B,
"Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document"

SECTION 10 - DOCUMENTS, 10G
First Option under
"Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 10A, you must provide the following:"

If you are employed, document(s) showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not include any cohabitation documents with my application, neither was I asked to produce them(took them along anyway).

I did not have my original HSMP or extension letters with me so did not include them.
Hi Yerras,

Congrats again. I come under the same category and I have my interview on Wednesday. I have my current employer letter, but i have also worked at 3 places previously. Do i need to get letters from all my previous employers? It's a bit late but i can atleast tell the PEO personal. Let me know please?

Hariff

yerras
Newly Registered

Post by yerras » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi Hariff,

Thank you.

I too have worked for different employers in the past. The latest employer's letter is what I have submitted with my application.

Hope that helps, All the best.

Cheers