ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Studying/Training Overstayer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vmulberry
Newly Registered

Studying/Training Overstayer

Post by vmulberry » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:18 pm

I'm constantly thinking about our Spousal Visa application and trying to see as many ways that we can prepare.

One thing I was wondering was if it might help our application if I got some training in something before we travel to do our application. I was educated in the states at university level, but it was near 5 years ago now since I left school and haven't done anything related to my major since then.

Would it be wise to enroll in some courses or do some kind of schooling before going abroad to apply so that it shows I am better positioned to acquire work upon returning to the UK?

Part of me thinks yes it would be a good idea, but then I think it's not right to study if I am not here on a student visa and therefore rather wait until I know if it's ok to do so.

Thank you