ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naveetsethi
Newly Registered

Set (O) form

Post by naveetsethi » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi

Going to Birmingham next week for ILR, Tier1 (HSMP).

In the form it asks number of documents submitted with application , but reading other posts it is the case worker who ask for documents i.e. 3 months or 12 months so what do I need to write in it.

Thanks in advance

zebra3

doc

Post by zebra3 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm

just file them in by date date order, like bank statments, bills etc. to make it easy and if they ask by date you can go straight to it

Good luck

naveetsethi
Newly Registered

Post by naveetsethi » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks

Sorry seems like my question is misunderstood.

I am asking about number of documents I have to give on last page of the form.

Surely it will be a case worker who will ask me i.e. 3 months or 12 months so how can I provide the number in advance?

genorp

Post by genorp » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

That's part of the checklist for when you post the application so they know what they're looking at. Just jot down how many you have in case they look at the checklist. The case worker will just start asking you for things.