ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary before tax for sponsoring dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bearuk
BANNED

Salary before tax for sponsoring dependant visa

Post by Bearuk » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 am

Hi

I know that support pay slip is not mandatory in law for PSW dependant visa but If you am employed now and you sponsor your dependant visa, it will be more better for not getting refuse.

I tend to send my last 3 months payslip with each weel salary before tax is £200.

Dear experts, Do you think that salary is safe enough for getting dependant visa ? ( Because I heard that the government is doing consultation about minimum wage to sponsor dependant visa to come to UK)

Really appreciate your answers.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 am

Your salary scale is not relevant (and you seem to have acknowledged this in your post). Instead, you need to show that you or your partner have maintained a fixed sum of money in a bank account for 3 months prior to submitting the application.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 am

Sending in evidence which is not required will not only make your case no stronger whatsoever, it could also delay your case or confuse the person dealing with it when they see documentation that should not belong with an application.

The rules are clearly defined and you either comply or you don't. Having extra evidence will not strengthen your case if you don't comply with the evidence that you need. (they won't go "gee, this guy doesn't have the required maintenance, but his salary makes up for it" - if you don't comply, you don't comply - no amount of paperwork will make up for it).

Don't waste time by sending in stuff that is unnecessary.

Bearuk
BANNED

Post by Bearuk » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank a lot for you responses.

The thing is I got enough money for proving Maintenance Fund.

But Normally, If you can show you are in employment now is better ( I think) , you can sponsored you and your dependant when she come to UK without public course. ( In case the caseworker ask " How can you can sponsor finance for you and your wife in UK?" ). So that 's why I think showing payslip will add enhance the chance.

Maybe I am wrong, what do you think about this ?

Bearuk
BANNED

Post by Bearuk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:23 pm

anyone can clarify for me about this. Highly appreciate

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:30 am

Well frankly it won't matter and to suggest that it might, and then to encourage this with positive comments that support the notioin, would be to promote disinformation on a forum that is geared towards helping people rather than hindering them. So, no, I can't agree with you.

hongleuk
BANNED

Post by hongleuk » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

Thank for your comment, Locapooka
I am not sure I understand fully your idea.
But I will apply with payslips, anyway.

It's my case, and I do not want to risk my case just by simple following the law, because law is already there, this forum is wonderful because just not only contain the law, it contains the real experience and practical advices.

Anyway, it's just my own decision, Thank you guys very much for you comments.