ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 under Zambrano rule

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Irishmigrant
Newly Registered

Stamp 4 under Zambrano rule

Post by Irishmigrant » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi,

What will be the processing time for the stamp 4 applied under Zambrano ruling when U apply from within Ireland?
I have applied more than a month. Still I didn't get any reference number or reply from them? Can I check the status of my application through the immigration officer at the local Garda station?

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm

if you currently have legal status in the state, your stamp could be upgraded by your immigration officer. if you have no legal status, then you wait until zambrano section comes back to you. your immigration officer would have no information on your application status

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 pm

if you have legal status in ireland you can get easily stamp in counter otherwise you have to apply to repration division.

in8214
Newly Registered

Post by in8214 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 pm

In my case I didn't know about this Zambarano case untill I went to Immigration at Garda for normal VISA extension for me and my wife. She told me after inquiring about my child that my wife can change her status from stamp 3 to 4 and we can get 3 yrs stamp 4 using ZCase. So she told me to bring doc next day which I did and got my wife's stamp changed straight away at the counter.

I was already on Stamp 4 but good thing come out from this...
1. Wife's permission changed to stamp4.
2. VISA extended for next 3 yrs.