ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to send review request..... please Help...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

Want to send review request..... please Help...

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:59 am

Hi all,

I have applied for HSMP under 28 from India. But unfortunately it got rejected the summary of my application is mentioned below:
Criteria Pts. Claimed Pts. Awarded
Education 15 15
Work Exp.(4 Yrs. Grad. Level) 35 0
Earning 25 25
Age 05 05
Spouse 10 0
TOTAL 90 45

Regarding Work Experience I have submitted work exp. certificate from my latest and only employer, letter of appointment and org. chart and my latest CV, it was clearly stated in the work exp. certificate that “This is to certify that Ms. xxx xxx is a permanent full time employee of our company M/s. xxxxx, since July 2002, working in a graduate level position. He joined as Senior Executive – Accounts after completion of Bachelor of Commerce with Advanced Accounting and Auditing in April 2002 from xxxx University. He was provided intensive in-house training in corporate financial activities during her final semester live project work in the company.”

They say “We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work. The HSMP guidelines states that graduate level work experience would normally be a role within a company or institution that would require you to have a minimum educational standard of a UK degree or equivalent. The evidence provided by M/s. XXXX is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work. Therefore we are unable to award points for this section.”

Regarding Skilled Partner, I have submitted Marriage Certificate, Graduation Degree Certificate of my spouse, Mark Sheets of all the three years of graduation, Appointment letter and Experience certificate from her employer, Certificate of Diploma in System Administration from Aptech Computer Education. And for proof of joint stay I have enclosed Letter of Society about the proof of stay, Last Joint bank account statement, Joint Life Insurance policy certificates, Joint Medical Insurance Policy Certificate.

They say “Insufficient Supporting evidence was provided for the points to be awarded. The HSMP guidelines states that the applicant must supply 3 pieces of evidences to demonstrates that they and their long term partner have been living in the relationship of either marriage, civil partnership, or a relationship akin to marriage, that has subsisted for at least for last two years. The evidences must confirm that you have been living together at the same address for this two year period. Married couples should provide their marriage certificates as one piece of evidence. The evidence provided with the application does not demonstrate that there requirements have been met. We have received policies from National Insurance Company and Life Insurance Corp. of India which are addressed to your spouse, a statement from Bank addressed to yourself, letter from bank addressed to you both and a letter from the housing society which has not been addressed. Therefore, we are unable to award points for this section

Please give your views as soon as possible and this will help me send the review request. thanks a lot...

Regards,
Vishalsunr

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:22 am

didu mention ur daily duty and responsebility?

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:30 am

Dont focus on partner's points. Try to make good letter explianing why your job was graduate level.
Good luck

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:33 am

all the duties and responsibilites were mentioned clearly in the exp. letter.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:35 am

whats ur profession ?
how many duties have u listed?

vishalsunr

hello

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:39 am

i am working as senior executives - Accounts, and have listed around 10-12 duties

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:48 am

From casworker guidance I didnt find any information about Accounts.
So you reference letter is only way to proof you experience.

maar

Post by maar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:48 am

He forgot that you are under 28 yrs, that is why he mentioned that you don't have five years of experiance.

Reply them saying that you are under 28 and you just need 4 yrs of exp to claim 35 points, this is again a brainless work from HO office... it happens, don't worry.

wish you all the best

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:45 pm

maar wrote:He forgot that you are under 28 yrs, that is why he mentioned that you don't have five years of experiance.

Reply them saying that you are under 28 and you just need 4 yrs of exp to claim 35 points, this is again a brainless work from HO office... it happens, don't worry.

wish you all the best
i do not think they forgot its a under 28 application, he mentioned that his work experience is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work.

maar

Post by maar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:51 pm

If you see the original posting, it was clearly written as

"We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work."

I saw the same wordings with one of friend refusal letter where they consided the application as above 28 yrs and said you need 5 yrs...

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:54 pm

maar wrote:If you see the original posting, it was clearly written as

"We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work."

I saw the same wordings with one of friend refusal letter where they consided the application as above 28 yrs and said you need 5 yrs...
they acconoledge five years experience but not the graduate level:

"The evidence provided by M/s. XXXX is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work. "

maar

Post by maar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:37 pm

Friend, You are understanding it wrongly, as I said earlier my friend actually claimed 4 yrs experiance and provided exp ceritficate for 4 years only.... he also got same message saying he don't have five years of experiance because they have considered that application as above 28 yrs due to lack of age proof.

They are looking for 5 yrs of experiance, please also note that the message is little bit confusing one, it is a standard message they cut and copy for every one....

I strongly recommend to go for review because I'm hundered percent sure that caseworker forgot that the application is below 28 yrs.

As per your statement, they can't take it as 5 yrs work experiance when one actually produced documents for 4 yrs... do you think caseworker is giving bonus of 1 yr work experiance ??

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:00 pm

"role within a company or institution that would require you to have a minimum educational standard of a UK degree or equivalent. The evidence provided (give details of why the evidence was insufficient). Therefore we were unable to award points for this section."

i got this sentence from caseworker's guide, be aware that in the middle (give details of why the evidence was insufficient), in this case the detail is "The evidence provided by M/s. XXXX is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work. "

cheers[/img]

vishalsunr

Hello Mr. M

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:18 pm

Hi Friends..... please dont fight with the details i have given it to you....
i am giving the exp. letter which was enclosed by my on the letter head of the company for which i work....

Date: 15/07/2006.

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. xxx is a permanent full time employee of our company M/s. xxx, since July 2002, working in a graduate level position.

He joined as Senior Executive – Accounts after completion of Bachelor of Commerce with Advanced Accounting and Auditing in April 2002 from xxx University. He was provided intensive in-house training in corporate financial activities during her final semester live project work in the company.

As a Senior Executive – Accounts his responsibilities are as under:

• Reviewing analyzes and presents financial data, including revenue projections and expenditure reports, to determine funding requirements.

• Preparation of financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assisting in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budget work programs.

• Maintaining accounts in computerized environment and maintaining various ledgers, journals, registers and other fiscal records; allocating revenues to appropriate functions; classifying expenditures and posts to various accounts as required.

• Reviewing and processing expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciling various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.

• Determining payroll requirements; maintaining payroll data; preparing and processing monthly payrolls.

• Writing up of accounts and the preparation of financial statements.

• Monitoring the fund position of the banks and ensuring Bank reconciliation & cash reconciliation.

• Compliance to statutory requirements such as PF, ESI, TDS, VAT, FBT etc.

• Analysis of operating costs and forecast deviations.

• Document existing policies and procedures, seek improvements where appropriate, and maintain and improve upon the existing control environment

• Assist with financial and regulatory reporting issues that are common in the financial services industry.

• Verify complete accuracy of accounting records

He has successfully participated and played an active role in many key decision and making processes and policy formation processes of the company as Senior Executive – Accounts:

Please contact us at below mentioned details if you need any further details about employment of Mr. XXX with us.

Contact Details: Tel. No. XXXXXXXXXXXX
Mobile: XXXXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXX@XXX.XXX

For, XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX
CMD/ CEO

Please provide your inputs now....

Thanks a lot,,
Vishalsunr

maar

Post by maar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Go for review, say you are under 28 yrs and need only 4 yrs work experiance, not 5 yrs as mentioned in the refusal letter...

We also can't assume that they have taken it as 5 yrs because from feb 2002 to till day it comes 4 yrs 7 months only.....

I have seen the same wordings earlier.... my vote is for review, however you won't loose money by going for review.

If they come back again saying your 4 yrs expriance is not at graduate level, then you need to work around

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:44 pm

maar wrote:Go for review, say you are under 28 yrs and need only 4 yrs work experiance, not 5 yrs as mentioned in the refusal letter...

We also can't assume that they have taken it as 5 yrs because from feb 2002 to till day it comes 4 yrs 7 months only.....

I have seen the same wordings earlier.... my vote is for review, however you won't loose money by going for review.

If they come back again saying your 4 yrs expriance is not at graduate level, then you need to work around

gent:

check the case workerz guide, they do not have a simple for 4 years refulse letter. just focous on the detail of refulse reason from the casework. u need to prove that ur post is a graduate levvel.

cheers

maar

Post by maar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:58 pm

sorry... agree with stevenzx... i just went through wordingforrefusalletters.pdf, stevenzx is correct, thanks for letting me know as well.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:03 pm

maar wrote:sorry... agree with you.
donot need to sorry, my friend, just make it clear for review.

btw, boring to wait for the result......