ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party support

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Da Bright
Newly Registered

Third party support

Post by Da Bright » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Hello all,
We are about applying for fiance visa but unfortunately my fiancee is not working at the moment and as such on income support and also on house benefit. Now the parents want to support us till we get married. We are worried as we don't know if they would accept the 3rd party support. Again we cannot get our pictures together as it was taken with phone and the phone is bad now but we still get the tickets..
Can anyone help us on this?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Third party support is now acceptable.

Da Bright
Newly Registered

Post by Da Bright » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks Lucapooka, Thats a good news. Hope it goes well

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Third party support is now acceptable.
Providing that the fiance/spouse is going to contribute something towards the support,maintenance and accommodation of his fiancee or spouse, rather than relying for everything on 3rd party support from family.

Da Bright
Newly Registered

Post by Da Bright » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks for your reply. What document can be required for a sponsor who is not working to prove that he is contributing to the support? As for the accomodation, he has 2 rooms though being paid for by council but i don't think he would go for extra benefit for my sake

archipelago

Post by archipelago » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Do you the applicant have any savings? That is another option.

Da Bright
Newly Registered

Post by Da Bright » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 pm

thanks, I got some savings though not much (1500) i dont know if the possiblity of being eligible for work would also help as i worked when i was in the UK, though in the letter sent to me by my previous employer in the UK said that i am currently working with them and the reason for saying currently working is that i have not officially say told them that i am working again with them however i do not consider that as helpful because my previous place of work was in England while my fiance lives in Scotland.