ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR without employers letter.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tiktiki

ILR without employers letter.

Post by tiktiki » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I am due for my ILR in Oct.My employer is not ready for letter in any condition.They have refused me for this.I have been working for same employer for last 5 years.I have got all p60.
Another issue is salary is matching on wp and p60 but not on pay slips...????

Can someone please help me.should i go with solicitor can someone suggest me any.

Many Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 pm

And your current immigration status is .... ?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tiktiki

Post by tiktiki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.My current status is tier 2 valid till 2013.One of my friend applied for ILR and she got rejected as salary on payslips and wp is different.

Many Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

Without an employer letter, your settlement application will be refused (245GF(e) or 245HF(d)).
A solicitor cannot do anything in this regard.

tiktiki

Post by tiktiki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 pm

ohhh its sad we been waitig for this time.So do you recko there is no way we can apply for ILR.
Thanks.

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:53 am

Why won't your employer provide a letter? The alternative is that they lose you or would have to sponsor you again, issuing a CoS and spending money.

Is your pay less than stated on the CoS? If so your employer is committing an immigration offence.

tiktiki

Post by tiktiki » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:16 am

Yes company pays me some money here n some in India.one of my Fr applied for Ilr n got refused caz of different salary on p60,wp n payslips.she did appeal n we think company might hv got some problem n that s how they changed policy n decided not to help with ilr.I am lking for someone who can sponsor me a wp but no luck.
I hv got this thing in my mind 24hrs.
I m gng through lawyer now.
If you can suggest any Gd one plz.
Thanks

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: ILR without employers letter.

Post by mrlookforward » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:30 pm

tiktiki wrote:Hi everyone,

I am due for my ILR in Oct.My employer is not ready for letter in any condition.They have refused me for this.I have been working for same employer for last 5 years.I have got all p60.
Another issue is salary is matching on wp and p60 but not on pay slips...????

Can someone please help me.should i go with solicitor can someone suggest me any.

Many Thanks
You say that the salary matches on WP and P60 but not on the wage slips. I say that its impossible. P60 is only a total of all the wageslips in a given tax year. If P60 amount does't match with the total of all the wages slips in a given year, then I can say for sure that either you or someone you know is buying products from a fake document factory. :x

tiktiki

Post by tiktiki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 am

Hello ,no I am not doing anything illegal as per my knowledge.they are not giving us proper payslips its just a print out.
Yes but that's the truth unfortunately salary on wp p60 doesn't matches with my payslips.company says we r giving u livex.thats money needed to survive .I think company definately dng something wrong that's why not giving letter.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm

The employer is under no legal obligation to provide you with such letter(s). The employer sponsors your employment in the UK .. for (and only) as long as your are needed for employment.

Whether an employer wishes to provide the necessary document(s) for an employee to be able to apply for settlement, as and when he/she becomes eligible, is an employer's choice .. not an obligation.

It is clear from your posts why your employer is reluctant to provide you with the letter you need to apply for settlement. A solicitor cannot help in this regard (helping you get a letter from your employer) and any communication from a solicitor acting on your behalf to your employer will do nothing but spoil your relationship with your employer, so think calmly .... and do not act in haste.