ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA And Heathrow :

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wam_khan

UKBA And Heathrow :

Post by wam_khan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Dear All

I have been asked some questions related to my past experience and life in Uk while crossing border at Heathrow. One of officer took my NI detail and found out my working history in Uk. One year has been passed when I had worked full time .

In result immigration officer took copies of my current visa and wrote down a reference number where he had stamped my arrival date at Heathrow. He also suggest me to leave UK voluntarily and re apply to come back AGAIN FROM BACK HOME. And he also inform that I would not be able to get extension on my Tier 1 visa scheme as I caused deception and break the law by working full time in 2006-07.

I would like to add that I am in Uk since last 9 years and before my visa expire and go for Tier 1 etention, I will also entitle for ILR.

Can any one explain as what could be the outcome of my next application for ILR or Tier 1 extension ?

Regards