ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - HSMP JR pre-nov 2006 Case

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

ILR - HSMP JR pre-nov 2006 Case

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am

Hello everyone

I am about to request a refrence letter from my Employer for my ILR application. my leave expires on 20th nov ,looking to apply at end of October . I have been told that it can take few weeks for my HR to produce such refrence letter so i thought of requesting it now . I will be applying under HSMP JR pre nov 2006 . Just wondering what details i should ask HR to include on the refrence lette. Could someone please let me know this asap so that i can put my request.
Regards

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: ILR employment letter-HSMP JR pre-nov 2006 Case

Post by khalidmirza » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Son_of_Soil wrote:Hello everyone

I am about to request a refrence letter from my Employer for my ILR application. my leave expires on 20th nov ,looking to apply at end of October . I have been told that it can take few weeks for my HR to produce such refrence letter so i thought of requesting it now . I will be applying under HSMP JR pre nov 2006 . Just wondering what details i should ask HR to include on the refrence lette. Could someone please let me know this asap so that i can put my request.
Regards
simple letter stating your designation ,date of employment, salary, that is it

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: ILR employment letter-HSMP JR pre-nov 2006 Case

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks khalidmirza
Waited all day to get this simple piece of information , guess member of this form dnt feel like helping each other anymore !

Once again ,thanks
khalidmirza wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:Hello everyone

Regards
just simple letter stating your designation, date of employment, salary and that is it

naveetsethi
Newly Registered

Post by naveetsethi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Son of Soil

I am sure you appreciate that members are not just for this and they other things to do as well.

We should thank each other and not complaint as it is only voluntary to reply

gmkarthik
Newly Registered

Post by gmkarthik » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 am

I think Son of soil is toooooooo lazy. there is a "employer letter format for ILR" in the first page of this forum. We have to spend time, before complaining others to spend time for us!!!

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 am

gmkarthik wrote:I think Son of soil is toooooooo lazy. there is a "employer letter format for ILR" in the first page of this forum. We have to spend time, before complaining others to spend time for us!!!
I would like request all not to blame each other. Friend in need is a friend indeed. Employer letter format has not been discussed as moderators made it sticky. A large number of employers have refused to issue this format. Reasons are 1 No employer accepts dictation
2 Why Employer for JR cases should address it to UKBA, He has nothing to do with UKBA
3 It should be a a letter 'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN' and state the required information.
I think soil of land was eligible for our feedback

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 am

I can see how much help yo have offered to others with just one post and joined date just end of auagust.

didnt want to mention this but you being personal here..if you cant be bothered to provide help to anyone , no point joining this forum.

gmkarthik wrote:I think Son of soil is toooooooo lazy. there is a "employer letter format for ILR" in the first page of this forum. We have to spend time, before complaining others to spend time for us!!!
Last edited by Son_of_Soil on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 am

HI Nveensethi

i do apprecaite the fact that everyone has got others things to do beside offering help, but reason i put that comment was coz i could see few modrators and some members of the forum online and browing the forum.it was a simple doubt which required ungent reply. it not that i didnt read the sticky letter , but as khalidmirza mention, HR may or may not address it directly to UKBA.Hence the reason i wanted to clear few other doubts

It an independent form where we all try and help each other and clear every small or complex doubts

naveetsethi wrote:Son of Soil

I am sure you appreciate that members are not just for this and they other things to do as well.

We should thank each other and not complaint as it is only voluntary to reply

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 am

Thanks for understanding my point mate

my HR is very particular and nosy when it come to provide refernce letter. i asked them to show me a drafted letter before i get the actual , n blieve me it was so unbeliveable. they just mentioned my name and home address and said i am working here. i was concerned that if i take thsi letter to UKBA , they may not accept due to lack on info.

i have asked them to includes the details you mentioned above and waiting to see the dragted letter.

once agian thanks buddy
khalidmirza wrote:
I would like request all not to blame each other. Friend in need is a friend indeed. Employer letter format has not been discussed as moderators made it sticky. A large number of employers have refused to issue this format. Reasons are 1 No employer accepts dictation
2 Why Employer for JR cases should address it to UKBA, He has nothing to do with UKBA
3 It should be a a letter 'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN' and state the required information.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:00 am

Son_of_Soil wrote:Thanks for understanding my point mate

my HR is very particular and nosy when it come to provide refernce letter. i asked them to show me a drafted letter before i get the actual , n blieve me it was so unbeliveable. they just mentioned my name and home address and said i am working here. i was concerned that if i take thsi letter to UKBA , they may not accept due to lack on info.

i have asked them to includes the details you mentioned above and waiting to see the dragted letter.

once agian thanks buddy
khalidmirza wrote:
If they give you letter with information as I mentioned, it is good. Otherwise letter saying you are working for them is equally good because for JR cases requirement is just to be economically active and your salary slip shows your salary and designation also immaterial as it is requirement for work permit holders . You should be ok

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Final docu check ILR HSMP pre nov 2006 +depend less than 2yr

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am

Hi
I have booked an appointment today at solihull. and wanted to check if my list of documents looks ok. I will be applying under HSMP JR 5 year with my wife who hasnt spent two years in the uk yet.

SET(o) form.

3 p60s from the years 2009, 2010, 2011.

HMRC employment history for the year 2006-2007-and 2007-2008.

Holidays absent sheet with holidays less than 180 days.

Joint Bank Statement for 1 years( taking 12 months in case, guess only last 3 are reuired)

Payslips last 12 months( only 3 required ).

Marriage certificate.

Original HSMP letter and tier 1 approval letter mentioning i got extention based on old 65 points requirement.

Joint concil tax bill for year 2011-2012.

copy of the Judicial review document.

Employment letter stating my salary, job title.

Please advise if i need to carry anything else also if there is anything i need to be aware at the Solihull PEO>

Regards

sum1alia
Newly Registered

Good Luck

Post by sum1alia » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 am

Good Luck and please update us with the very positive outcome

I am missing very first P60 of 2007. and still havnt applied HMRC letter, please update us how important it is to get hmrc letter for (3 months worth P60)

I am applying in Jan 2012

Good Luch with your ILR

fora

Post by fora » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Son-of-soil,
do u take with u to PEO the letters from ukba which confirm that ur wife does not need to complete 2 years?

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 am

Hi Fora
Unlike you I didbt get any pepper reply from UKBA when I sent then emails ! They keep providing links which dnt answer my questions!

However, I did receive a phonecall from UKBA on 13th September saying my wife dnt have to complete 2 yrs! If questioned I can make the CW listen to the voicemail left ! Or check the call monitoring system :)

Regards

fora wrote:Son-of-soil,
do u take with u to PEO the letters from ukba which confirm that ur wife does not need to complete 2 years?

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 am

hey there, what is the email address I need to email to get a reply? the generic email address only returns autogenerated stupid links. or is there a phone number I can call regarding few question of my application(hsmp pre nov JR) where i can speak to a real person?

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 am

Hi
the number is 0870 606 7766 . Make sure you have copy of JR in front ask in detail. they may not be able to answer on the spot so they will take your number will give you call back.

Regrading email address:

i have tried two so far and i get same reply with links to something totally irrelevant.
'UKBApublicenquiries@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk'
and
SettlementOpsPolicy@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

regards

dr_raihan29 wrote:hey there, what is the email address I need to email to get a reply? the generic email address only returns autogenerated stupid links. or is there a phone number I can call regarding few question of my application(hsmp pre nov JR) where i can speak to a real person?

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Final docu check ILR HSMP pre nov 2006 +depend less than

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 am

Can someone please have a look at the list of document and advise me if i need more..

apprecaite guys

Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi
I have booked an appointment today at solihull. and wanted to check if my list of documents looks ok. I will be applying under HSMP JR 5 year with my wife who hasnt spent two years in the uk yet.

SET(o) form.

Joint Bank Statement for 1 years( taking 12 months in case, guess only last 3 are reuired)

Marriage certificate.

Original HSMP letter and tier 1 approval letter mentioning i got extention based on old 65 points requirement.

Please advise if i need to carry anything else also if there is anything i need to be aware at the Solihull PEO>

Regards

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 am

Son_of_Soil wrote:Can someone please have a look at the list of document and advise me if i need more..

apprecaite guys

SET(o) form.

Marriage certificate.

Regards
Good Luck. It seems all OK. Just a suggestion. Please do not submit JR policy document. People at times get offended if you try to step in the area of their job/expertise. Keep the copy with until it is needed to explain any point. Preferably submit just the application and documents asked for. Relevant documents make the job of case worker lot easier. Once again best of luck

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:13 am

Thanks Khalidmirza

yes i wnt submit the JR document and i see what u mean by offending them if someone try to tell them thier job.

i was gona go with a solicitor 1st just coz i wasnt sure about aboyt my wife's ILR as she hasnt spent 2 yrs.But as mentioned above i got a call from UKBA sayng she dnt have, so i feel confidfent and booked an appoitment.

Thanks for the wishes

khalidmirza wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:Can someone please have a look at the list of document and advise me if i need more..

apprecaite guys

SET(o) form.

Marriage certificate.

Regards
Good Luck. It seems all OK. Just a suggestion. Please do not submit JR policy document. People at times get offended if you try to step in the area of their job/expertise. Keep the copy with until it is needed to explain any point. Preferably submit just the application and documents asked for. Relevant documents make the job of case worker lot easier. Once again best of luck

kdsuk

Post by kdsuk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 am

Hi Son_of_soil
I am also sailing in same boat as that of you. My visa is gonna expire on 3rd november 2011, covered under HSMP JR and spouse living in UK for less than 2 years.
Please do update your experience at PEO. I also booked PEO appointment.

Best wishes

Cf_firefly
United Kingdom

Post by Cf_firefly » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Son_of_soil ,

I would suggest to add a Covering letter explaining your case of ILR under JR pre November 2006 and also take the JR policy document but only produce it if needed .

Good Luck and all the best!

Cheers ,
Firefly

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Kdsuk

Yours visa runs out before me so you will be going to PEO before me i guess. My appoitment is on 2nd november (wednesday). Whens urs?
i guess you should tell me about experiance.

which PEO you booked with?

kdsuk wrote:Hi Son_of_soil
I am also sailing in same boat as that of you. My visa is gonna expire on 3rd november 2011, covered under HSMP JR and spouse living in UK for less than 2 years.
Please do update your experience at PEO. I also booked PEO appointment.

Best wishes

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 am

Can anyone who has been to PEO or going to soon, please put a template of COVERING LETTER please.

Much apprecaited.

Thanks

kdsuk

Post by kdsuk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 am

well, in that case, yes, I am going to PEO before. I booked appointment in last week of october.
I am going to solihull peo.
I will post my experience here.

fora

Post by fora » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I am going to solihull 25/10.I will write my experience