ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

VISIONMISSION
Newly Registered

HSMP verification

Post by VISIONMISSION » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:35 pm

I have gone through various threads here and have definitely learned a lot abt HSMP, I have complied a list of docs I have for my HSMP appl hoping they are enough..

1- (notarised copy of my personal page (passport) for AGE
2-work experience letters from all employees (4 yrs in a India, 1.6 yrs in United Kingdom on a WHV (June 2004 - Feb 2006) working for an IT firm, and since May 2006 working in India as IT Manager in a engg. firm. I am providing my appointment letter from my current employer an experience letter also detailing my job profile.

(All together 6 yrs experience as Systems administrator/IT manager in total and want to claim at least 25 points)

3-degree certificate for my Bachelors (qualification)

4-salary slips for the last 6 months and bank certificate (no tax return for last 6 months available as of yet), Also I was not falling in the salary band while working in the UK but I do in my current job in India so will they consider me for the salary points?

Are these enough to claim the points or there is anything more I can do.

Thanks,

Kapil

radam
Newly Registered

Post by radam » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:27 pm

1- (notarised copy of my personal page (passport) for AGE

Cant you send you original birth certificate?? I believe there was a announcement from Home Office that everything has to be in Originals.

4-salary slips for the last 6 months and bank certificate (no tax return for last 6 months available as of yet), Also I was not falling in the salary band while working in the UK but I do in my current job in India so will they consider me for the salary points?

BANK Statment is not a valid proof for Earnings. It has to be Salary Slip and Income Tax Return....My HSMP had got rejected because of this once.
Your salary for the last 12 months counts...so attach your most recent Income Tax Return