ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT:Study on PSW first and will change into TIer 4 Later

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

celdrickwonga
Newly Registered

URGENT:Study on PSW first and will change into TIer 4 Later

Post by celdrickwonga » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Here is the problem,

Currently i holding the psw visa until September 2012. and My Uni literally is start next week which is 26 of September 2011. I didnt change into tier 4 visa due to my bank account statement issue and plan to apply it later. My question is, can i study first and then change it later?

Second problem is, i using my PSW visa for a year of mandatory work experience and now i continue my study in 4th year of 5 year programme with a different University. The university staff question about due to the psw is issue for a student after they graduate as undergraduate student, and now i am continue to another university with a different system that 4th and 5th year is consider as undergraduate school. They are not sure and worried whether the UKBA allow me to change my PSW to Tier4 for an undergraduate school again..
Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:31 pm

what course did you do in your last period of leave a tier 4 migrant/student and what course are you going to be doing now?

celdrickwonga
Newly Registered

Post by celdrickwonga » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm

I study architecture in one of the local uk university and i obtain a degree from it and now after one year of mandatory work experience(which required my tier1 visa for it),i continue my studies into another private university but is a highly trusted private university. I do the same course. but i continue as 4th year in a 5 year course in this private uni.(which considered as undergraduate while other university considered as postgraduate).