ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 pm

saminkhan wrote:Hi guys

My brother in law got his passport back last week and with the Grace of Allah with a visa stamp. The dates were as follows:

Applied from Lahore: 11 August 2011
Passprt received: 15 September 2011
Date on the visa stamp: 19 August 2011

Thanks for all of your help. I wish you all good luck with your applications.
thats really nice. congratulations. i wish my husband receives his visa in one month time as well..INSHALLAH

abman51
Newly Registered

Post by abman51 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

^
Wow that was super fast, wish they were all like that.

My wife applied on 4th July 2011 @ Lahore.

19th September 2011:
Employer contacted.
Aunt contacted (whose house we will be living at).

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 am

akaamir wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:I NEED SOME ADVISE

Basically I work at two places Alhumdhulila,

One is full-time and the other is part-time (2hours per week), my full-time job contact is due to come to an end this month and it is highly unlikely that it will be renewed as the company may be closing down. However it is not for sure but I wanted to cover my back so I have asked my other workplace if they could offer me a full-time position (33 hours per week as it is a school).

Now I was worried, would the switch over cause any problems to my hubby's review/appeal???

I am already on the payroll (they will just increase my hours and give me another position there).

Please could you advise me something. Thanks :? :? :? :?

Hello sis

I think that should be ok, if this job is full time just get the contract letter from them.these thing happens i think they will understand.when is your other job will end?.
Hi Akamir please check your PM. Thanks sis.
Allah is the greatest!

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:09 pm

hi, i am just about to complete my husbands visa application. I wanted to ask that is that ok if i fly over to him and submit the papers while i am there. will that cause any problems??

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

rehan2 wrote:hi, i am just about to complete my husbands visa application. I wanted to ask that is that ok if i fly over to him and submit the papers while i am there. will that cause any problems??

Hi
Im not really sure that work with everybody or not,my husband causon got married in pakistan azad kashmir and she submit her husband application while she was there with him her husband got a visa and they both came england last week,i wish i could have done same but nowday i heard most people do this way,i think it all depend on you luck,.if you want to do this and you have all your paper work with you then y not ....
Best of luck...
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

wht he ^^^..means is that YES u can go lol..!!!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 am

Does anyone know how long a review takes?
Allah is the greatest!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Does anyone know how long a review takes?
Hi, A lot of people have said it should take up to two months if you are lucky to have the appeal overturned by admin review...
Good Luck!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 pm

okara87 wrote:
Hi, A lot of people have said it should take up to two months if you are lucky to have the appeal overturned by admin review...
Good Luck!
Thanks Okara87. :D
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 pm

salaamz.....

.....nearly ther guys...1-2 forms left to fill in....im sooo worried man..lol...inshallah wil b send docs off next week...

i pray ur all doin well...

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 pm

XnailaX wrote:salaamz.....

.....nearly ther guys...1-2 forms left to fill in....im sooo worried man..lol...inshallah wil b send docs off next week...

i pray ur all doin well...
Inshallah hope it is successful for you sis. Allah swt will help you. x
Allah is the greatest!

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 pm

So is that means everybody's appeal are consider for admin review first and decision could be overturned in 1st two months? Or somebody needs to specifically apply for review? i m little confused okara87. Any news from your side yet? I send you PM as well.
Exquisit33 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
Good Luck!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 pm

@everyday4u- i havnt recevied anything. these PMs are really delayed anyway....

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:00 am

everyday_4_u wrote:So is that means everybody's appeal are consider for admin review first and decision could be overturned in 1st two months? Or somebody needs to specifically apply for review? i m little confused okara87. Any news from your side yet? I send you PM as well.
Exquisit33 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
Good Luck!
No I think you have to seperatly request for a review. My uncle done it for me so I am not sure of the process?
Allah is the greatest!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

XnailaX wrote:wht he ^^^..means is that YES u can go lol..!!!

:lol:
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:43 am

Hi,

Does anyone know that when u get the call letter do u need 2 resubmit the TB certificate.

Also i did see that someone gave a phone number for TB place in Mirpur to renew one quick if some can give me the name & phone number.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 am

Yas2010 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know that when u get the call letter do u need 2 resubmit the TB certificate.

Also i did see that someone gave a phone number for TB place in Mirpur to renew one quick if some can give me the name & phone number.
The TB certificate is valid for 6 months. I have been informed this by lawyers and I've read a few comments on this thread. If 6 months pass you can still travel and it won't be an issue for you to get to the UK but it is likely that when you arrive in the UK one of the members of staff at the airport will take you in to get checked, I say "might" and from what I have read, that can be anywhere between 2 and 6 hours. So it's up to you to decide, usually everything is done well inside of 6 months hence this question isn't asked too often. I suppose also that when someone arrives in the UK, a 6 hour wait at the airport isn't the worst thing since they've waited for several weeks and possibly months.

My advice, check the dates and if 6 months is coming to an end or is nearly at the end, book the TB test and then travel. But best agaiun to speak to someone in the legal field.

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks, we have booked it but its on the 3rd oct, can we submit our passports without it but hav a new one before he comes to the UK

king2be98 wrote:

The TB certificate is valid for 6 months. I have been informed this by lawyers and I've read a few comments on this thread. If 6 months pass you can still travel and it won't be an issue for you to get to the UK but it is likely that when you arrive in the UK one of the members of staff at the airport will take you in to get checked, I say "might" and from what I have read, that can be anywhere between 2 and 6 hours. So it's up to you to decide, usually everything is done well inside of 6 months hence this question isn't asked too often. I suppose also that when someone arrives in the UK, a 6 hour wait at the airport isn't the worst thing since they've waited for several weeks and possibly months.

My advice, check the dates and if 6 months is coming to an end or is nearly at the end, book the TB test and then travel. But best agaiun to speak to someone in the legal field.

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Just spoke to gerry, they said that you must have one that is vaild when you enter the UK,

So you can submit your passport with the old one. has any one else been in the same situation.

Yas2010 wrote:Thanks, we have booked it but its on the 3rd oct, can we submit our passports without it but hav a new one before he comes to the UK

king2be98 wrote:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Yas2010 wrote:Just spoke to gerry, they said that you must have one that is vaild when you enter the UK,

So you can submit your passport with the old one. has any one else been in the same situation.
Yas2010 wrote:Thanks, we have booked it but its on the 3rd oct, can we submit our passports without it but hav a new one before he comes to the UK

king2be98 wrote:

Not true, you must have a valid TB certificate at teh time your passport is going to be stamped with your visa. It does not need to be valid when you arrive in UK

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Just a quick query..

When submitting the application form for spouse visa do we have to show all of our expenses and proof of all expenses?

I know expenses like morgage is the obvious one but curious about the following..

Expenses such as - Monthly car insurance, Mobile bills, Internet, Donations etc..

The bank statements i will include in the case will be from my account where my morgage comes out from (apart from transfers i have no other expenses on that account.
I have a seperate account for other direct debits (car insurance, mobi/net bills etc.). Would i need to include those statements aswel??

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:57 pm

shade00 wrote:Just a quick query..

When submitting the application form for spouse visa do we have to show all of our expenses and proof of all expenses?

I know expenses like mortgage is the obvious one but curious about the following..

Expenses such as - Monthly car insurance, Mobile bills, Internet, Donations etc..

The bank statements i will include in the case will be from my account where my mortgage comes out from (apart from transfers i have no other expenses on that account.
I have a separate account for other direct debits (car insurance, mobi/net bills etc.). Would i need to include those statements aswel??
Yes as that is how they determine whether you have sufficient money left over from these things in order to support your spouse

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

salam..a quick question..

do u submit both the originals and copies..or jus the originals??.zk

farzana_uk
Newly Registered

Post by farzana_uk » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

my bro-in-laws visa was refused on the 26th of july. He submitted his appeal on the 7th of august.
He received a call from someone from the embassy asking if he had a valid tb test certificate and wen he was planning on travelling to the uk.

And now 3 days later he has got his call letter, Allhumdulilla.
My sis wantd 2 ask that wen he re-submits his passport, Insha Allah on monday, how long does it usually take to get ur passport stamped with the visa??

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 pm

submit passport and inshallah should get it bk on the 10th day..(thats when my bro in law got his stamped)

good luck xx