ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best time to queue for Stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spraoi
Newly Registered

Best time to queue for Stamp 4

Post by spraoi » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:49 pm

I was down in immigration (Burgh Quay) today and it was like A&E at St James on a Saturday night. I asked the girl at the front of the queue how long she had been there for and she said 40 minutes. Is there a better time to go or is this par for the course? I only had an hour max at lunchtime today and figured I'd come back another time.

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 am

Any chance you can go before work?
I remember when I had to go there it opened at 8am or something like that, so I went in for 7am and waited. Not the nicest way to spend a morning, but these things must be done. I was in and out very quickly that way.
I made the mistake of once going in after work, and couldn't even get a ticket.

spraoi
Newly Registered

Post by spraoi » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 am

My girlfriend is planning on going in this afternoon and seeing what the queue is like. If it's rubbish then we'll go in tomorrow before work.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 am

Thats the price you pay living in the Capital City:-)

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 pm

I had my extension 2 weeks ago . I went at 8:30 pm in the night and it took 30 minutes to get my gnib card.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I am an eu citizen and married to a non eu .. as we applied for his residence card on 10th august and got back a letter after a week asking for more documents.
as we provided all the documents asked on the form EU1 , except Prtb letter,
So in the first application we sent all the documents what we asked for except prtb... but when we got a letter back from INIS they asked me to provide three things ....

* Provide more satisfactory evidence of relationship (that you relationship has been in existence for at least two years) such as , joint bank accounts, joint utility bills, joint lease agreement, photos etc.

* they asked me to provide a letter from my employer saying that my job is not a temporary job and i am working there permanently , as in the first letter i got from my employer he didnt mention whether the job is permanent or temporary ...

* PRTB letter on both names.

So ;

I accept for PRTB and my about my employer letter.

But about satisfactory evidence of relationship which is in existence for atleast two years , what is this ?

as we sent joint lease agreement in the first application and marriage certificate itself , like we didnt apply under de facto we applied under spouse of EU...

(WE MET IN JAN 2010 , I GOT PREGNANT MARCH 2010 AND BABY WAS BORN DECEMBER 2010, WE GOT MARRIED MAY 2011 , that much happend in all this time but still these arnt two years , so we dont have any thing joint atleast two years old)

we dont have joint accounts , we dont have cinemas ticekts as we have been going to cinemas but who keeps cinema tickets and there are no names on cinema tickets , and we havnt traveled outside ireland together so we dont have any travel tickets .. what we have , our pictures , house lease the last one and the new one , and we have a our baby's birth cert ..

NOW WE HAVE GOT PRTB LETTERS.

QUESTION 1 -
I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER JOB ITS PERMANENT BUT THE CONTRACT IS CASUAL , I HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE FOR A MONTH 45 TO 52 HRS A WEEK. ITS JUST WRITTEN ON MY CONTRACT , CASUAL
I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS ANY PROBLEM IN INIS FOR HAVING A CASUAL JOB ?

QUESTION 2 -
AND I WILL SEND THEM MY OLD HOUSE LEASE ON ME AND MY HUSBAND'S NAME , OUR PHOTOS AND OUR SON BIRTH CERT.
WHAT YOU SUGGEST ?

It has become very complicated ,

any help would be really appreciated..

Thanks in Advance ...

Irisheddy

Post by Irisheddy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Any photographs of you both together and letters from your family/ friends would suffice as evidence.