ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Resident Card Query - Please Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chursy

Post by chursy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Ok as I said whatever! .

More interested in what it means which I know now and obviously the inverse is true! Even if my wife does have to leave the Uk it still doesn't prove anything ! I am not mistaken you arey friend! You seem to too focused on your book!

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 pm

86ti wrote:
chursy wrote:@86ti - whatever!! move on!.
Sure. If I choose so.
The quintessential free movement choice! :-)

chursy

Post by chursy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
86ti wrote:
chursy wrote:@86ti - whatever!! move on!.
Sure. If I choose so.
The quintessential free movement choice! :-)
Hahaha indeed :) . Thanks for your help, again much appreciated.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 pm

chursy wrote:More interested in what it means which I know now and obviously the inverse is true! Even if my wife does have to leave the Uk it still doesn't prove anything ! I am not mistaken you arey friend! You seem to too focused on your book!
If you believe you are not mistaken you need to show evidence as to why. I can certainly understand that you are all emotional about that and don't like the answer because it won't fit into your agenda. The answers were unambiguous though. You can still go an pay a solicitor and see if you get something better there.

chursy

Post by chursy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm

86ti wrote:
chursy wrote:More interested in what it means which I know now and obviously the inverse is true! Even if my wife does have to leave the Uk it still doesn't prove anything ! I am not mistaken you arey friend! You seem to too focused on your book!
If you believe you are not mistaken you need to show evidence as to why. I can certainly understand that you are all emotional about that and don't like the answer because it won't fit into your agenda. The answers were unambiguous though. You can still go an pay a solicitor and see if you get something better there.[/quote

LOL!!! you are just wasting my time now!! i got what i needed

Thanks Lads