ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - HSMP JR pre-nov 2006 Case

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:13 am

GOod luck Fora

wish u all the very best, are you going to Solihull? will be waiting for your experiance.

Thanks

fora wrote:I am going to solihull 25/10.I will write my experience

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 am

Hi Guys

Just got a question which just came to my mind
DO i need to provide bank statements of the account where i am getting paid? or i can show my saving account?

I get paid in NATWEST and my saving account is with HSBC, I was wondering if they do cross chcek the payslips wiyth the bank statmements .

please advise.

Regards

fora

Post by fora » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 am

they r not interested in ur savings at all(keep it with u if u want )
they will want ur salary proof account

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks Fora
Its good that i got confirmed with you, otherwise i was just going with my Saving account statements.

Will it matter if i have low or negetive balance? as i kept moving money to my saving account , on few occassion account went to negetive.

thanks
fora wrote:they r not interested in ur savings at all(keep it with u if u want )

fora

Post by fora » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 pm

It does not matter. What they will trace is- the regularity of ur income, that u r economically active and receive money reg-ly

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Son_of_Soil wrote:Thanks Fora
Its good that i got confirmed with you, otherwise i was just going with my Saving account statements.

Will it matter if i have low or negetive balance? as i kept moving money to my saving account , on few occassion account went to negetive.

thanks
fora wrote:they r not interested in ur savings at all(keep it with u if u want )
Yes Fora is right your salary account is mandatory with your payslips. I slightly disagree with Fora that saving account has nothing to do with. I suggest you high light pay slip net amount and salary account entries AND do take your SAVING ACCOUNT statements. A good balance leaves good impression about your financial health

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks Khalidmirza
i have just ordered last 12 months statement of the account where i am getting my salary paid into.Ealier, i was just going to take my saving account, i hope like others i do get my ILR sorted. its very straight fwd JR case, but knowing my luck , i cnt sit peacefully till i get it :).

This is why this forum is so helpfull, as soon as you have doubt, there are friends who are always willing to clear that doubt

Cheers guys

khalidmirza wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:Thanks Fora

thanks
Yes Fora is right your salary account is mandatory with your payslips. I slightly disagree with Fora that saving account has nothing to do with. I suggest you high light pay slip net amount and salary account entries AND do take your SAVING ACCOUNT statements. A good balance leaves good impression about your financial health

fora

Post by fora » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 pm

as i told - savings acc is not mandatory but keep it with u,
But keep in the mind - do not overload a caseworker with the documents which r not asked.(usually ISAs r not asked)-that what i ment

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 am

fora wrote:as i told - savings acc is not mandatory but keep it with u,
But keep in the mind - do not overload a caseworker with the documents which r not asked.(usually ISAs r not asked)-that what i ment
Yes Fora agreed ISA are not asked but if your salary account is in negative. Do you think it will be better to carry saving acc statement to cover up your negative balance

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 am

but knowing my luck , i cnt sit peacefully till i get it

Hi son of soil Please do not be superstitious. You are all OK. Being under confident does not help

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Hello khalidmirza
Thanks for you positive advise ! I am sure I wil be ok and it should be simple case like others JR success !

Cnt wait for this to be over once and for all

khalidmirza wrote:but knowing my luck , i cnt sit peacefully till i get it

Hi son of soil Please do not be superstitious. You are all OK. Being under confident does not help

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi guys
I applied for ILR under JR via solicitor on Thursday (27th October) , n he told I should find our by 6 pm on thursday but didn't, then waited all day yesterday n at 6pm ge told me Croydon office had system issues so wnt find out till Monday now, which is annoying as I paid the premium fees!
Does anyone know how these solicitors file the applications? Do they just take all applications in bulk n give it to the HO at Croydon n just wait for then to process? He even toldme on Thursday's he get a speacail time slot to goto HO n submit allocation ! If anyone can share how these solicitor tale re case fwd would be helpful

Regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 pm

There are 2 methods for solicitors for submitting application for their clients at Croydon PEO:

1. On the appointed day solicitor enters the Lunar House in-between 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM and after payment report to desk 6 on First Floor and are dealt by case workers in order of their arrival. Solicitor is usually told the outcome and he leaves. Solicitor or his clerk (name already notified to PEO) can re-enter to collect passport etc in between 3.30 to 4.00 PM. It must be collected on the same date.

2. Solicitor or his clerk can submit application at 2.00 PM a day earlier than the appointed day. Next day the case workers consider such applications as first thing in the morning. Presence of solicitor is not required however he would enter in-between 7.30 to 9.00 AM for any discussion and can collect the passport at the same time.

If there is any deviation from above than it would be unusual, either their system is not working or the application cannot be dealt in same day service as it has issues.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi jami
What my solicitor told me that on Thursday ge will submit the application in the morning , n i washoping to hear on same day , didn't hear anything even on Friday , so waiting for Monday now!

Do you think Coz solicitors submit application in bulk n not all get dealt by case worker , leave some application pending for next day ?

I think my application didn't get to CW yet but again I might b wrong ! Really worried

jami wrote:There are 2 methods for solicitors for submitting application for their clients at Croydon PEO:

1. On the appointed day solicitor enters the Lunar House in-between 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM and after payment report to desk 6 on First Floor and are dealt by case workers in order of their arrival. Solicitor is usually told the outcome and he leaves. Solicitor or his clerk (name already notified to PEO) can re-enter to collect passport etc in between 3.30 to 4.00 PM. It must be collected on the same date.

2. Solicitor or his clerk can submit application at 2.00 PM a day earlier than the appointed day. Next day the case workers consider such applications as first thing in the morning. Presence of solicitor is not required however he would enter in-between 7.30 to 9.00 AM for any discussion and can collect the passport at the same time.

If there is any deviation from above than it would be unusual, either their system is not working or the application cannot be dealt in same day service as it has issues.

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 pm

You should trust what solicitor has told you.Same day service means same day. Only system failure would defer applications to next day and not the bulk thing.