ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (general) extension migrant reference numbers

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ajf773

Tier 1 (general) extension migrant reference numbers

Post by ajf773 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm applying for my extension of Tier 1 General which expires 06-11-2001.

I have all the information required to score points (including degree certificate even though I've claimed 30 points for it previously)

On the form it asks for in sections B10-B13 various reference numbers but I do not know where to find them, nor the normal format of the numbers. UK visa site is not very clear on this. These questions are only 'if known' therefore are not compulsory but would they be of any benefit if I have them (or detriment without them)?

BTW. I first applied under HSMP and when I received my approval letter I then applied for my first entry to UK under Tier 1 General

nazbe
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (general) extension migrant reference numbers

Post by nazbe » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 pm

[quote="ajf773"]I'm applying for my extension of Tier 1 General which expires 06-11-2001.

I have all the information required to score points (including degree certificate even though I've claimed 30 points for it previously)

Did you get your first Tier 1 in 2008? if so you are like me. I didn't fill in any they didn't ask either. I got my application approved today without any problem.

ajf773

Post by ajf773 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm

First tier 1 was in 2008 yes. First of all was under the HSMP, then received the approval letter after the transition period. Okay, I think I'll omit those questions, seeing that they are not compulsory

raomvj

Post by raomvj » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi ajf773,

You can mention HSMP ref number for B11 question.

raomvj