ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Spouse Visa queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NNPS
Newly Registered

Urgent - Spouse Visa queries

Post by NNPS » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:47 am

Dear All,
Applying for a Spouse Visa soon. Have most of the Document ready but had few doubts.

Proof of Communication
I have taken a copy of my Vodafone Uk itemized bills from online account. would this suffice or should I order actual hard copy of bill from Vodafone?

Birth Certificate of my Wife :- is the necessary document as her passport has her date of birth?

Many Thanks,
Naresh

STLewis

Post by STLewis » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 am

hi,

is that all you intend to submit for proof of communication? Its not actually proof of communication they need, but proof of a genuine relationship, a factor of which can proven my continuous contact.

Have you flight tickets, boarding cards, skype chat, letters, photos etc. All of this will help.

Regarding your itemised phonebills, I personally sent origianls, although copies may be fine. Perhaps ring Vodaphone and see if they can send you original bills to be sure.

I note your point about your wife's birth certifcate, but we chose to submit my husbands anyway, without a translation.

NNPS
Newly Registered

Thanks STLewis

Post by NNPS » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:57 am

I am including all the below documents you had mentioned. Its just that Vodafone wud take 10 working days to deliver the bills and I have all other documentation ready accept the applicants birth certificate and my bills.... so little bit confused now.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!