ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR HSMP JR - which sections to complete

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cuberoot

ILR HSMP JR - which sections to complete

Post by cuberoot » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi

I am an HSMP/Tier-1(General) migrant (2+3). I was initially granted leave under HSMP and then an extension on Tier 1 under the HSMP JR of 8 April 2008.

I am preparing for an ILR application and I am wondering which sections of the application to complete. I have downloaded the latest SET(O) form and these are the sections I think I need to complete:

* Payment
* Section 1
* Section 2
* Section 3
* Section 5
* Section 6
* Section 7
* Section 8
* Section 10a
* Section 10g

I am most confused about Section 10. Im not 100% certain on which sections to complete. Since I am HSMP JR, I think that section 10g is most appropriate, yet it does not mentions Tier 1 at all.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could provide some guidance.

Kind Regards

cuberoot

Post by cuberoot » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Is there anybody in similar circumstances planning an application soon or anybody that has recently had a successful application that is able to shed some light on my problem?

cuberoot

Post by cuberoot » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:26 pm

My circumstances are similar to Akarsh http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=87110

It appears that the important sections are 3B and 10G.

Im very glad to have some confirmation that my thinking was correct. The form is getting extremely complicated with all the various Visa options and rules.[/url]