ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

missmelanie
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by missmelanie » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:45 pm

I wonder if anyone has any ideas as to what my mum can do. She came to the uk some time ago to start her nursing training and stayed here after nine and three quarter years (so near and yet so far) she left to come back to zimbabwe where she stayed for about 18 years. Now she is back in the uk and this time has been for approximately 4yrs and is waiting to get ILR, we know that she obviously has to wait 5 years now but can anyone tell me if there is any chance that we can take advantage of the fact that she has been here for that long a time prior to the shorter period.

thanks guys i'm sure by now you know my family is a mess but my mum thinks i'm an immigration genius

ppron747
inactive

Post by ppron747 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:16 pm

Sorry Miss M - I guess that the reason this hasn't been answered yet is that there isn't a gentle way of saying no....
|| paul R.I.P, January, 2007
Want a 2nd opinion? One will be along shortly....

missmelanie
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by missmelanie » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:48 pm

:cry: What a shame paul thanks for replying