ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 IN-Country Appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:24 pm

That is a noot good to hear, what are the evidence they have in their appeal, have they send you the evidence they have against you, i think that they using it as a delay tacktis, why did they not produce the evidence in the first case.

treefriend

Re: CORRECTION

Post by treefriend » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 am

nonspecifics wrote:

I was detained for couple of weeks when my EEA2 was refused in August. HO alleged that our marriage was marriage of convenience. My wife bailed me out and we appealed which we won on 12/09/11. I thought life would go back to normal and i will resume my work without going to hassle of reporting. Then HO sought permission to appeal in upper ribune. and now waiting for its outcome.

Although our appeal is allowed but i still have to report, still out of work. Any advice please. really stressed these days

worried couple

bobobo

Re: CORRECTION

Post by bobobo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 am

Hi Treefriend would be good to now what circumstances led the HO to believe that this is a sham marriage. can you give out some more info, or am I missing something here
treefriend wrote:
nonspecifics wrote:

I was detained for couple of weeks when my EEA2 was refused in August. HO alleged that our marriage was marriage of convenience. My wife bailed me out and we appealed which we won on 12/09/11. I thought life would go back to normal and i will resume my work without going to hassle of reporting. Then HO sought permission to appeal in upper ribune. and now waiting for its outcome.

Although our appeal is allowed but i still have to report, still out of work. Any advice please. really stressed these days

worried couple

vndpag

Re: Appeal Allowed

Post by vndpag » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 pm

treefriend wrote:I and my wife are planning to sue UKBA for mishandling our eea2 application which was refused in just 2 weeks and in very expedited manner. In hearing no evidence was produced, and judge correctly mentioned that this was very unsatisfactory from UKBA considering implications of refusals for appellant.

Can anyone please guide us toward the first step we can take? We are ready to hire private lawyer if needed, as we are very determined to let ukba know that they have tried to destroy our lives.

I lost highly paid job and my wife was gravely upset whilst I was detained unlawfully.
Hi treefreind

Please look at this http://www.freedomfromtorture.org/news-events/news/5420 you may will get some idea how to claim and also see this http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/c ... _and_compe
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Lol, i read the FOI i laugh, i remember when i claim asylum, the IO both were like figthing me and shouting at me, no wonder. dearly beloved work there.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:53 am

dearly beloved is a Strong Word. Note that nearly all immigration routes have been exploited in the UK,hence if the IO are more careful and behave in a tough way that cannot be calssified as dearly beloved. You would do the same if this happened in your country. There are good and bad everywhere, best not to generalise. and I am sure if you think the IO was dearly beloved, by now you have gone back home to your country after all you wouldnt like to be treated like a second hand citizen by so called "dearly beloved" people :wink:
joshuaaubin wrote:Lol, i read the FOI i laugh, i remember when i claim asylum, the IO both were like figthing me and shouting at me, no wonder. dearly beloved work there.

treefriend

Re: Appeal Allowed

Post by treefriend » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:44 am

vndpag wrote:
Thanks vndpag. I and my wife are planing to sue UKBA. But for now we are more concerned about our working rights which should come into effect since allowed appeal.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 pm

When people come here and support the wrong bcus they have never face such problem i laugh, they think they are invisible, genuinely someone with problem will not go back if he faces death, even many exploit the eea rout and often get away with it and come here to play holy. I said dearly beloved work there and i mean it. If you have a residence card, visa or a british passport the third country national is still treated as a second class citizen, they can strip off the british citizen of you at anytime. You mean everyone that claim asylum are lying? . I have been in and out of this country several time, i was not arrested at anytime, i did not come in in the back of a lorry, i have a valid visa when i claim asylum after my life was in jopady, i could have claim for along time even the very first time i came to the country if that is what i need but i did not. Getting a residence card is not bcus HO likes you, they cant do anything bcus it is what the law says. Dont judge bcus u are lucky. e a residence card, visa or a british passport the third country national is still treated as a second class citizen, they can strip off the british citizen of you at anytime. You mean everyone that claim asylum are lying? . I have been in and out of this country several time, i was not arrested at anytime, i did not come in in the back of a lorry, i have a valid visa when i claim asylum after my life was in jopady, i could have claim for along time even the very first time i came to the country if that is what i need but i did not. Getting a residence card is not bcus HO likes you, they cant do anything bcus it is what the law says. Dont judge bcus u are lucky.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 pm

One more point, i have never work or claim anything from the government since i get to this country, i gat my own money, i read in the paper everyday what they give asylum seekers but i am yet to see that, they write as if they welcome them with an open hands but they welcome them with persecution. If not for my wife that protect me they HO dont what to see anyone that is not the original british in this country. Still this country is the greatest dearly beloved hole. Just waiting for the best opportunity i get -F- out to spain.
They even deport the father of a british citizens now thank God for the almighty EU Law again.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Its not about facing problems, its about being civil, you cant pass through life being a loud mouth. Educated people refrain from name calling and just because you had a bad experience doesnt make anyone dearly beloved. There are many people here who have had worst experiences than you have but I dont see them calling the HO or IO or Caseworker dearly beloved.

joshuaaubin wrote:When people come here and support the wrong bcus they have never face such problem i laugh, they think they are invisible, genuinely someone with problem will not go back if he faces death, even many exploit the eea rout and often get away with it and come here to play holy. I said dearly beloved work there and i mean it. If you have a residence card, visa or a british passport the third country national is still treated as a second class citizen, they can strip off the british citizen of you at anytime. You mean everyone that claim asylum are lying? . I have been in and out of this country several time, i was not arrested at anytime, i did not come in in the back of a lorry, i have a valid visa when i claim asylum after my life was in jopady, i could have claim for along time even the very first time i came to the country if that is what i need but i did not. Getting a residence card is not bcus HO likes you, they cant do anything bcus it is what the law says. Dont judge bcus u are lucky. e a residence card, visa or a british passport the third country national is still treated as a second class citizen, they can strip off the british citizen of you at anytime. You mean everyone that claim asylum are lying? . I have been in and out of this country several time, i was not arrested at anytime, i did not come in in the back of a lorry, i have a valid visa when i claim asylum after my life was in jopady, i could have claim for along time even the very first time i came to the country if that is what i need but i did not. Getting a residence card is not bcus HO likes you, they cant do anything bcus it is what the law says. Dont judge bcus u are lucky.

treefriend

Post by treefriend » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:37 pm

joshuaaubin wrote:One more point, i have never work or claim anything from the government since i get to this country, i gat my own money, i read in the paper everyday what they give asylum seekers but i am yet to see that, they write as if they welcome them with an open hands but they welcome them with persecution. If not for my wife that protect me they HO dont what to see anyone that is not the original british in this country. Still this country is the greatest dearly beloved hole. Just waiting for the best opportunity i get -F- out to spain.
They even deport the father of a british citizens now thank God for the almighty EU Law again.
I do agree with you Josh..
Dear bobobo, who gave you authority to speak on the behalf of educated people. If you cant advise in the thread then plz refrain from educating the public. People are alot civil than you experienced...

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Dont know which part of the world you come from if you think name calling is civil behaviour.....
treefriend wrote:
joshuaaubin wrote:One more point, i have never work or claim anything from the government since i get to this country, i gat my own money, i read in the paper everyday what they give asylum seekers but i am yet to see that, they write as if they welcome them with an open hands but they welcome them with persecution. If not for my wife that protect me they HO dont what to see anyone that is not the original british in this country. Still this country is the greatest dearly beloved hole. Just waiting for the best opportunity i get -F- out to spain.
I do agree with you Josh..
Dear bobobo, who gave you authority to speak on the behalf of educated people. If you cant advise in the thread then plz refrain from educating the public. People are alot civil than you experienced...

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:59 pm

I know dearly beloved when ever i meet them, my wife is not a dearly beloved. If you take away your eu wife out of your life were you dont have right to retain your residency, they will put a monkey on the table when they interview you and you will be booted out of this country in nut point 2 seconds. Some british earn 300 to 600 an hr in my country bcus they think we are not equal. Anyone that look down at you bcus of your race is a dearly beloved. To me if not for your eu spouse and the eu law which is not the national law you wont be here on this forum giving a saint or holy comment. I dont think your read the news, why family that claim asylum leap from a 30 stories building to death in scotland bcus they are going to be deported to there death to HO they are lying. I really dont have time for you bcus you have no knowledge of face to face interview with HO only applying for eea residence by post. if you do Then you can make comments.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Another point i can see you are a Senior Member, i know rating member here is all about the amount of post they have made if rating is about understanding and giving good comment and advice you will still be a Newbie with all your unreasonal and lovely comments. Never will you see a Guru give comments like yours.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Well couple of things, unlike you I am educated, I had an HSMP so Visa was never a problem for me, I have had interviews with HO and I must say they have always been courteous and polite to me. But again people get the treatment they deserve if I behaved like an idiot they would treate me like crap.
To be honest you have started to irritate me as well maybe I am "dearly beloved" too.
Anyways you cant tame the wild and with that I signoff, I have a life and got better things to do than to put sense into you.
joshuaaubin wrote:I know dearly beloved when ever i meet them, my wife is not a dearly beloved. If you take away your eu wife out of your life were you dont have right to retain your residency, they will put a monkey on the table when they interview you and you will be booted out of this country in nut point 2 seconds. Some british earn 300 to 600 an hr in my country bcus they think we are not equal. Anyone that look down at you bcus of your race is a dearly beloved. To me if not for your eu spouse and the eu law which is not the national law you wont be here on this forum giving a saint or holy comment. I dont think your read the news, why family that claim asylum leap from a 30 stories building to death in scotland bcus they are going to be deported to there death to HO they are lying. I really dont have time for you bcus you have no knowledge of face to face interview with HO only applying for eea residence by post. if you do Then you can make comments.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 pm

bobobo wrote:Well couple of things, unlike you I am educated, I had an HSMP so Visa was never a problem for me, I have had interviews with HO and I must say they have always been courteous and polite to me. But again people get the treatment they deserve if I behaved like an idiot they would treate me like crap.
To be honest you have started to irritate me as well maybe I am "dearly beloved" too.
Anyways you cant tame the wild and with that I signoff, I have a life and got better things to do than to put sense into you.
joshuaaubin wrote:I know dearly beloved when ever i meet them, my wife is not a dearly beloved. If you take away your eu wife out of your life were you dont have right to retain your residency, they will put a monkey on the table when they interview you and you will be booted out of this country in nut point 2 seconds. Some british earn 300 to 600 an hr in my country bcus they think we are not equal. Anyone that look down at you bcus of your race is a dearly beloved. To me if not for your eu spouse and the eu law which is not the national law you wont be here on this forum giving a saint or holy comment. I dont think your read the news, why family that claim asylum leap from a 30 stories building to death in scotland bcus they are going to be deported to there death to HO they are lying. I really dont have time for you bcus you have no knowledge of face to face interview with HO only applying for eea residence by post. if you do Then you can make comments.
HSMP my hole, I have a BSC in Computer Science, Master Degree in Business Information Technology, A+ Certification in Oracle, SBS Essentials and Professional Certificate in Scientific Glassblowing, More than 15yrs Working Experience, I have white people working under me before I left my country and am more almost half a decade yrs old, if the HSMP is so good to you why cant you use that in your country, I used mine in my own country, people get fake document and come to uk claiming HSMP and end up working in a chips shop. anyone can paint them self holy here just like you, like I said I have my own money and I can employ you when I get my self sorted.
You know what? I did not come to UK to Hustle just like you, ill treatment of people in the believe you are better than them in term of your race is called dearly beloved, same happen in Libya the country is now bomb back to stone age just the sake to change one man and those supporting him bomb to submission, this happen every were and everyone knows that.
You can only talk down to your country people that has never been to Europe or America claiming a big man but not to me, I have travel almost round the world, and anyone no matter how big you are can face problem, even Jesus do in the Bible, Mohammed did in the Quran. Just because I am in a forum do not make us the same level and you can’t talk down to anyone by hiding behind your computer. No one is perfect and no one is invisible, today may be good for your, tomorrow you don’t know, pride leads to downfall. If I say I was harassed when I claim Asylum, I know what I saw, and that do not make me not to be who I am, it is their country, they can talk to people the way they like, but I have never talk down on anyone like that in my life and have never experience anyone talk down at me like the HO did in my life, even my Father never did, the IO that talk down at me if come to my country will say SIR to me. If I say dearly beloved work there I know what I am saying. You are a kid and stop to be a Judge here all because you were lucky. I know and heard of someone that came to this country illegally, get married to an eea and apply for a residence card with a new passport and was granted easily, that does not make the person perfect, he was just one of the lucky chaps like you.

Am pissed off with people that they themselves are NON EEA believing they are better than one another, in Europe you are the same NON EEA even if you gain the Citizenship, I read a case that HO office have to say the NON EEA gain his French Nationality through fraud but the court say that is not for them to judge but that is for the French Government, this happen because he was a Libyan and he wanted to enter country as a Libyan and was deported and he came back as a French they did not allow him in which enable and trigger a right of appeal for him which he appealed and won. Another wanted to bring in his NON EEA Children after he Left Netherlands to UK as a National of Netherlands, HO say again that his Marriage is Netherlands was one of Convenience because he is now divorce with the wife he married in Netherlands which made him to get the Nationality and wanted to bring in his NON EEA children to UK which he Appeal and the court said again that it is not for the HO to say a Marriage taking place in another EU country is one of convenience that the judgment is for the Netherlands not UK and the appeal was allowed.
This is an example that in UK even if you gain Nationality of any other EU or British, you are still considered as a second class citizen which I as a person still believe it is wrong.
Judging your fellow NON EEA is wrong and thinking you are better than one because you easily and luckily get a Visa, Residence Card or Citizenship is wrong; in the Eye’s of the original British like those working with the HO you are still a NON EEA, and a Second Class Citizen.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:50 am

Hold on Fella!, dont go of on a tanget, I just asked you to stop name calling. Thats it, dont get all philosophical. I am here to help fellow Non EEA nationals as well....but you should know how to behave. Your comments have been crude, I seriously suggest you take a back step and read my initial post.

dearly beloved is a tough word to use in the UK, people here do criticise the HO but in limits, you need to find other ways of venting your frustration.

Also dont get personal mate, dont jabber and put people down. Again this is being civil. I can/could hvae said 10 things about you that would make you hate yourself but I didnt so be polite and respect people.
joshuaaubin wrote:
bobobo wrote:Well couple of things, unlike you I am educated, I had an HSMP so Visa was never a problem for me, I have had interviews with HO and I must say they have always been courteous and polite to me. But again people get the treatment they deserve if I behaved like an idiot they would treate me like crap.
HSMP my hole, I have a BSC in Computer Science, Master Degree in Business Information Technology, A+ Certification in Oracle, SBS Essentials and Professional Certificate in Scientific Glassblowing, More than 15yrs Working Experience, I have white people working under me before I left my country and am more almost half a decade yrs old, if the HSMP is so good to you why cant you use that in your country, I used mine in my own country, people get fake document and come to uk claiming HSMP and end up working in a chips shop. anyone can paint them self holy here just like you, like I said I have my own money and I can employ you when I get my self sorted.
You know what? I did not come to UK to Hustle just like you, ill treatment of people in the believe you are better than them in term of your race is called dearly beloved, same happen in Libya the country is now bomb back to stone age just the sake to change one man and those supporting him bomb to submission, this happen every were and everyone knows that.
You can only talk down to your country people that has never been to Europe or America claiming a big man but not to me, I have travel almost round the world, and anyone no matter how big you are can face problem, even Jesus do in the Bible, Mohammed did in the Quran. Just because I am in a forum do not make us the same level and you can’t talk down to anyone by hiding behind your computer. No one is perfect and no one is invisible, today may be good for your, tomorrow you don’t know, pride leads to downfall. If I say I was harassed when I claim Asylum, I know what I saw, and that do not make me not to be who I am, it is their country, they can talk to people the way they like, but I have never talk down on anyone like that in my life and have never experience anyone talk down at me like the HO did in my life, even my Father never did, the IO that talk down at me if come to my country will say SIR to me. If I say dearly beloved work there I know what I am saying. You are a kid and stop to be a Judge here all because you were lucky. I know and heard of someone that came to this country illegally, get married to an eea and apply for a residence card with a new passport and was granted easily, that does not make the person perfect, he was just one of the lucky chaps like you.

Am pissed off with people that they themselves are NON EEA believing they are better than one another, in Europe you are the same NON EEA even if you gain the Citizenship, I read a case that HO office have to say the NON EEA gain his French Nationality through fraud but the court say that is not for them to judge but that is for the French Government, this happen because he was a Libyan and he wanted to enter country as a Libyan and was deported and he came back as a French they did not allow him in which enable and trigger a right of appeal for him which he appealed and won. Another wanted to bring in his NON EEA Children after he Left Netherlands to UK as a National of Netherlands, HO say again that his Marriage is Netherlands was one of Convenience because he is now divorce with the wife he married in Netherlands which made him to get the Nationality and wanted to bring in his NON EEA children to UK which he Appeal and the court said again that it is not for the HO to say a Marriage taking place in another EU country is one of convenience that the judgment is for the Netherlands not UK and the appeal was allowed.
This is an example that in UK even if you gain Nationality of any other EU or British, you are still considered as a second class citizen which I as a person still believe it is wrong.
Judging your fellow NON EEA is wrong and thinking you are better than one because you easily and luckily get a Visa, Residence Card or Citizenship is wrong; in the Eye’s of the original British like those working with the HO you are still a NON EEA, and a Second Class Citizen.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:25 pm

That is a good statement from you. we are here to help each others, dearly beloved is a big word to use but deserve to those who acted such. Cheers broda

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:28 pm

But broda there is no word you can use that will make me hate myself because i already hate myself lol.

treefriend

Post by treefriend » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:16 pm

bobobo wrote: Also dont get personal mate, dont jabber and put people down. Again this is being civil. I can/could hvae said 10 things about you that would make you hate yourself but I didnt so be polite and respect people.
Bobobo,
After reading above, I cant stop myself but to reply to ur arrogant attitude. I am sick of you pretending educated who u are not even close to . You may be educated but u certainly did not learn to be civil. Get out of illusion that educated people are better than non-educated. They are even worse than non-educated if they don't learn the essence of education and you have proved it so far by putting all these comments... especially one above. utter non-sense

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I think we all need to take a deep breath and digest some basic fact, rather that turning on each other.
I am of the view, and most people will agree, that immigrant are one of the most vilified members of British society. This is not just confined to new arrivals or asylum seekers, it is also common to 2 and 3rd generation immigrants. It is also a fact that theyare mostly used as political footballs for politicians and media, i think some people might be forgiven for stating that UKBA is an organisation, this is institutionally dearly beloved.

One only need to take a closer look at their legislations, their english language exam distinguishing between english majority countries ( Australia, America, Canada etc) and the english minority countries ( India, Pakistan Nigeria e.tc) to conclude the presence of systematic instiutional beloved in this institutions. I will be very surprised, given past revelations of misconducts and abuse of powers by some of the civil servants in this institution, that a vast majority of their staff don't hold dearly beloved view, or act in manners for which there can be no reasonable explanition, other than beloved, or racially motivated.

It is also a fact that most of the people coming to the UK had ties with the UK, as a result of colonial era, oppressive past, or wars instigated by British forces and their western allies. Therefore it will be wrong to blame some of the people for coming to the UK, when their presence was as a result of UK's past wrongful actions.

You only need to take a look at Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, Ghandi struggle in India, to understand what i am saying

One can go on and on with this.

I believe one should try and rise above these percieved oppression, and don't allow it to break their resolve. To some extent, we also have to blame corrupt African, Asians and Middle Eastern leading, for the prediciment of these immigrant in UK.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

treefriend

Post by treefriend » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Obie wrote:I think we all need to take a deep breath and digest some basic fact, rather that turning on each other.
I am of the view, and most people will agree, that immigrant are one of the most vilified members of British society. This is not just confined to new arrivals or asylum seekers, it is also common to 2 and 3rd generation immigrants. It is also a fact that theyare mostly used as political footballs for politicians and media, i think some people might be forgiven for stating that UKBA is an organisation, this is institutionally dearly beloved.

One only need to take a closer look at their legislations, their english language exam distinguishing between english majority countries ( Australia, America, Canada etc) and the english minority countries ( India, Pakistan Nigeria e.tc) to conclude the presence of systematic instiutional beloved in this institutions. I will be very surprised, given past revelations of misconducts and abuse of powers by some of the civil servants in this institution, that a vast majority of their staff don't hold dearly beloved view, or act in manners for which there can be no reasonable explanition, other than beloved, or racially motivated.

It is also a fact that most of the people coming to the UK had ties with the UK, as a result of colonial era, oppressive past, or wars instigated by British forces and their western allies. Therefore it will be wrong to blame some of the people for coming to the UK, when their presence was as a result of UK's past wrongful actions.

You only need to take a look at Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, Ghandi struggle in India, to understand what i am saying

One can go on and on with this.

I believe one should try and rise above these percieved oppression, and don't allow it to break their resolve. To some extent, we also have to blame corrupt African, Asians and Middle Eastern leading, for the prediciment of these immigrant in UK.
This is what I call educated and thoughtful remarks.. thanks obie

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 am

Treefriend - Do us a favour and shove off. I think its best we close this here before I say somethings that might hurt you. This bit of conversation was between me and another user dont put your nose where it doesnt belong.....

Obie - Very Well expressed thoughts, I agree with you 100%, Like you said some people have done things wrong which has changed the attitude of the HO against immigrants. I have dealt with HO for ages but never found them to be dearly beloved, infact on some occassions they have been very helpful and gone out of the way to help.

treefriend wrote:
bobobo wrote: Also dont get personal mate, dont jabber and put people down. Again this is being civil. I can/could hvae said 10 things about you that would make you hate yourself but I didnt so be polite and respect people.
Bobobo,
After reading above, I cant stop myself but to reply to ur arrogant attitude. I am sick of you pretending educated who u are not even close to . You may be educated but u certainly did not learn to be civil. Get out of illusion that educated people are better than non-educated. They are even worse than non-educated if they don't learn the essence of education and you have proved it so far by putting all these comments... especially one above. utter non-sense

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 am

Bobobo
Your view about some people will be different to others that does not mean other people view are wrong. The lion is a very strong animal which other animal are afraid of but the lion will never attack or kill its baby, maybe you have mate or family working in HO, the only help i can see HO do is to help you out of the country lol.
Read all the visa case work giving to the eco is all about refusing an entry. The worst is the asylum case work.
To me i will say that is your view and that does not make you go againt my own view and experience, you are the onlyone that will ever say has a good experience with them maybe that is the one out of hundreds. If the percentage of bad they do to immigrants is more than the good then they are BAD "dearly beloved"
I will raise a poll here on people's view and you will see what am saying.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:33 am

Mate, it all comes down to personal experiences, i still feel EEA applicants face just one issue and that is processing times, rarely will you see them complaiing that the HO are dearly beloved.If you think UKBA are dearly beloved what would you call some EU countries who have imposed a penalty on muslim women covering the face, I am not too sure about th religion to comment on that but I think they are more dearly beloved than anyone else.

I would like to see the results of the poll on what people actually think , but again like I said it comes down to our personal experieences and we cant generalise.
joshuaaubin wrote:Bobobo
Your view about some people will be different to others that does not mean other people view are wrong. The lion is a very strong animal which other animal are afraid of but the lion will never attack or kill its baby, maybe you have mate or family working in HO, the only help i can see HO do is to help you out of the country lol.
Read all the visa case work giving to the eco is all about refusing an entry. The worst is the asylum case work.
To me i will say that is your view and that does not make you go againt my own view and experience, you are the onlyone that will ever say has a good experience with them maybe that is the one out of hundreds. If the percentage of bad they do to immigrants is more than the good then they are BAD "dearly beloved"
I will raise a poll here on people's view and you will see what am saying.