ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

has my wife got her visa?? please help...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qawallified
Newly Registered

has my wife got her visa?? please help...

Post by qawallified » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm

hi guys, i had a question to ask, my wife handed her papers in 2 weeks ago at the Lahore office. She received a message today to say come collect her passport but she cant go till Monday now. Does this mean she has got her visa? please if anyone knows about this stuff reply asap, tension is too much to take. on the one hand i'm buzzing she's got a decision so quick but at the same time i'm stressing out that it might have got rejected for some reason. please clarify for me someone. thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 pm

It's a neutral statement that gives no indication of the outcome (that's deliberate rather than a careless omission). She will have to wait until she gets her passport to know the outcome.

general

!

Post by general » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

My wife got her visa in about 4 weeks, from what I have seen a quick reply or decision is a good sign INSHALLAH!