ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post & salary break=up

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

VISIONMISSION
Newly Registered

post & salary break=up

Post by VISIONMISSION » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:34 am

Query,

I am applying from India but from the recent messages about the fuss created by DHL & Fedex makes me worry. If I write a letter along with my Applicaton to send my documents back in the UK to my brother can that be arranged. He is in India now and leaving for London end of hte month and I want to send my file with him so that he can post it to HSMP team from London and alos recieve the docs. Can he get the docs back??

Also, I am submitting my Tax return for financial year 2005-2006 this will however not reflect my salary for the last few months. I am planning to file last 12 months salary slips(august 2005 - 2006) + IT return (mar 2005-april 2006) and a salary certificate for the last 12 months (August 2005 - August 2006). This in total will reflect more than 12 months but will be more up to date.

Any suggestions??

Lastly, can someone suggest a sample salary certificate format??

Thanks,

K

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: post & salary break=up

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:42 pm

VISIONMISSION wrote:Query,

I am applying from India but from the recent messages about the fuss created by DHL & Fedex makes me worry. If I write a letter along with my Applicaton to send my documents back in the UK to my brother can that be arranged. He is in India now and leaving for London end of hte month and I want to send my file with him so that he can post it to HSMP team from London and alos recieve the docs. Can he get the docs back??
I think there are many of us here who want to do the same thing - with help of anyone known to us who's already in UK - for the safet return of our documents. Haven't come across any post confirming whether this is possible (requesting HO to return documents to a UK address even if the application is an out-of-country one).

Some of the recent posts from fellow forum members have suggested using the services of http://www.mbe.uk.com/101/. It seems MBE offers pick-up services (for a small charge), and will even courier the documents back to you through any of the popular courier companies (FedEx, UPS, TNT, DHL etc.).
VISIONMISSION wrote: Also, I am submitting my Tax return for financial year 2005-2006 this will however not reflect my salary for the last few months. I am planning to file last 12 months salary slips(august 2005 - 2006) + IT return (mar 2005-april 2006) and a salary certificate for the last 12 months (August 2005 - August 2006). This in total will reflect more than 12 months but will be more up to date.
Make sure you submit 12 month's salary certificate from the employer, and payslips of the last 12 months. Since tax return will not reflect income earned in the correct 12 month period, it will not be considered as an independent evidence of earning.

regards

srib
Newly Registered

Post by srib » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:10 am

Hi Vissionmission,

I read from one of the previous posts that HO will return the documents to the person in UK ( if u r sending the same thru that person) but HO will send the approval letter only to the applicant.

Regarding documents pertaining to salary, I feel the documents u have mentioned will be fine.
Regards,
srib