ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience Letter should be stamped or not?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk.destiny

Experience Letter should be stamped or not?

Post by uk.destiny » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:32 am

Hi all,

Please let me know Whether experience letter should be Stamped by Company Seal or not required?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Uk.destiny

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Experience Letter should be stamped or not?

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:49 am

It depens on your company policy. It is better If your company policy is to stamp the letter to ask you company to stamp it.

If I may suggest you do also focus on the other evidence, where you could prove your involvement in the jobs. Do not just focus on the work experience letter

In the UK, many companies do not stamp the work experience letter. That is the policy and there is nothing you could do about it. But in the UK the HSMP caseworker know and uderstand this facts.

Pantaiema

uk.destiny wrote:Hi all,

Please let me know Whether experience letter should be Stamped by Company Seal or not required?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Uk.destiny
Last edited by pantaiema on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

uk.destiny

other evidences

Post by uk.destiny » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:15 am

Please let me know what are the other evidences who can show for Work experience.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Uk.Destiny

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: other evidences

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:07 pm

There are some other documents you could submit such as tax documents (tax return, etc), pay slips, bank statements clearly show the flow of your salary. You could also use this evidence to claim point of the income if your income bracket pass the required threshold points.

You need to understand why do you need this. In the past there were quite reasonable number of work experience letter from some countries could not be verified. I think you understand what I mean here.

But keeo in mean the above documents is in addition of you work experience letter not to substitute.

Pantaiema

uk.destiny wrote:Please let me know what are the other evidences who can show for Work experience.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Uk.Destiny