ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Same day service appt phone no

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skg111
Newly Registered

PEO Same day service appt phone no

Post by skg111 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi ,I am trying to get an online appointment for PEO ILR but for some reason the page goes to error is there any contact phone no which I can use to book the Appointment.UKBA site just shows phone no in case if you wish to book appointment for more than 12 person which is not for me !

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm

It doesn't mean that phone booking is only for people applying as a family group of 12 or more. Instead, what it means is that for people applying as a family group of 12 or more, booking the appointment by phone is the only option.

The number to book appointments by phone is the same, irrespective of number of applicants.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

skg111
Newly Registered

Post by skg111 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks ! Any question how early I can book appointment by phone any ideas. What I have heard is that for online it has to be before 42 days.Is it same for phone booking too.

Cheers
SKG111

Mohammed1999
Newly Registered

PEO Appt

Post by Mohammed1999 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

My advice is to keep checking online there is an error code 503 which apparently means an intermittent fault. I book appointments regularly for clients...you need to persever.