ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ME FOR REVIEW

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ambreen

PLEASE HELP ME FOR REVIEW

Post by Ambreen » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:35 am

Dear Members,

I got REFUSAL,
Today I got my documents from USP, I arranged courier (MBE Mail Boxes Etc) to collect my documents
It cost me pound 71/- as pound15/- for collection and pound 56/- for sending it to KSA.
Points claimed
Education - 15 Awarded 15
Experience – 50 Awarded 0
Earning – 25 Awarded 25

The case workers comments are as follows :

“The reference that was supplied for XXX Company was insufficiently detailed to determine the individual, specific duties within the said responsibilities of the post to consider the level of employment that you are currently working at and therefore this could not be awarded.”

Senior members can you help.

In KSA there are specific formats for Experience certificates, I tried my best to get the format which is as per the HSMP requirement means very detailed one, but the employer is very much stick to their practices. When I insist too much they gave me the experience certificate with some detail.

Now could you please give some tip or suggestion to convinced HSMP of this practice and request them to award me at least the graduate level work experience.

Your tips will be helpful and make my review application strong

:(

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:32 pm

how many duties did u put in the letter? r them mententioned in detail/?

Ambreen

it was quite detailed

Post by Ambreen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:42 am

The employer mentioned 7 to 8 duties but it was in paragraphe and their own style of words, as i requested them to use my format which i designed as per the HSMP requirment but they didn't agree for that.
Can someone guide how to argue on your point to them in a professional way that "the employer does not agree to give the detailed experience certificate" they will give as per their format

nizamm

Ambreen

Post by nizamm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:43 am

I am also from KSA, i got refusal before and i am applying again. as per typing experince letter. please refer to case worker manual on IT section, you get an idea what to type.

i need more details on past earning that you submitted.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:08 am

its not the typing letter, if it is, i would have done it so nicely, The problem is that my employer gave me the letter as per their format they will not accept it from me.

Regarding Salary, i have given Salary Certificate signed and stamped and last 12 months pay slips.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:11 am

i have listed about 18 duties in the table. but not sure if it works or not.
btw, my post is system administrator.

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:13 am

I suggest try to get hold of a blank paper compnay letter headed paper and type what you want. if it is on company letter head no need of company stamp." that is the best solution i have for you" or else convince your employer.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:20 am

i am here to ask help for REVIEW not for new application and even then the given idea can never work and will put always in failure.

SENIOR MEMBERS
can you please help me and give some feedback

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:36 am

can u post some parts of ur experience letter,

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:39 am

I would appreciate if you can give me some idiea how to convience them that in some countries some practicies are different and we are bound to that so please consider it as summary and the detail is provided in the CV
I hope you will not mind and advise something for me :(

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:18 pm

As per Case Worker Comments. The details you had mention was not sufficient to judge as graduate level experince.

You have to share your experince letter, so we can comment. that the respsonsibilties you work will fall under graduate level or not?