ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aashan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension queries

Post by aashan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Hello,

I will be applying for Tier 1 Extension next week. My question is in regards to the bank statement to prove maintenance funds have been in my account for 3 months (90 days)

I opened a new account and transferred the required amount in the account on the 16 June 2011 and have not touched this amount since. I have been receiving regular statements from Barclays every month generated on the 9 of every month. So i have three statements starting from June, July, and August (upto 8th Sep 2011). as the next statement will be generated on 9 Oct 2011 after I submit my application I have requested Barclays to give me a Letter and they have given me a letter confirming the balance as of today 30 Sep 2011.

1. Since the 90 days are over on the 16 Sep 2011 would this letter suffice?
2. And does the 90 day period has to be covered in a single statement or three seperate statements will do?

Thanks and best regards

Aashan

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 am

1. Since the 90 days are over on the 16 Sep 2011 would this letter suffice?
If you are applying within 30 days of receiving bank statement & if it is covering 3 month then it is fine. also you can add print out from the bank machine or take print out from cashier in bank and stamp & sign from the cashier will be fine.
2. And does the 90 day period has to be covered in a single statement or three seperate statements will do?

It doesn't matter weather you submit 3 month in single or separate. it should not be 30 days old.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 pm

aashan wrote:Hello,

I have searching through the previous topics posted on the forum but have not been able to find firm answer to the issue of Sage payslips being stamped or signed.

My understanding is that if payslips are printed on the Sage stationary they do not need to be signed or stamped. Would the seniors or anybody who has some knowledge on the matter advise please.

Thanks

Aashan
Life isn't fair, but you can be!