ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayed in Uk want to go back for entry clearance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bilal ali
Newly Registered

Overstayed in Uk want to go back for entry clearance

Post by Bilal ali » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi guys actually I came to Uk 2007 on student visa which was expired 2008 and I further apply for extension which was refused as well and I appealed that was refused too. Now they told him go back to Pakistan and entry clearance. I m just scared if they didn't give me visa. I been wiv my fiancee 30 months and we are engaged we av got all evidence to show our relationship is genuine but I just need someone who help me Out. If my fiancee sponsor me will homeoffice will give me visa. I shall be very thankful if someone help me ...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Overstayed in Uk want to go back for entry clearance

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Bilal ali wrote: If my fiancee sponsor me will homeoffice will give me visa. I shall be very thankful if someone help me ...
That would entirely depend on the circumstances weighed against the requirements of the immigration rules. No-one can guess your situation and therefore you chances of success from so little information given?

Bilal ali
Newly Registered

Post by Bilal ali » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Actually my question is that home office refused my appeal and also refused my discretionary leave to remain. I attended the court twice and both judges dismissed my appeal but they accepted That our relationship is genuine so they said u should go back and entry clearance and come back on fiancee visa. Now I appeal again but chances of success is low so wud u advise me that if I go back and make application for fiancee visa will ECO give me visa as our relationship is genuine and we av got all evidence but the thing is we not live together but her parents said they will give me accommodation when I come back so it wud be so nice if u reply ..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Bilal ali wrote:wud u advise me that if I go back and make application for fiancee visa
I wouldn't because there is still insufficient information from you to guess on your chances of success. I suggest that seek competent professional advice from someone can review your entire circumstances.

osteophytes

Post by osteophytes » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 am

Bilal ali wrote:Actually my question is that home office refused my appeal and also refused my discretionary leave to remain. I attended the court twice and both judges dismissed my appeal but they accepted That our relationship is genuine so they said u should go back and entry clearance and come back on fiancee visa. Now I appeal again but chances of success is low so wud u advise me that if I go back and make application for fiancee visa will ECO give me visa as our relationship is genuine and we av got all evidence but the thing is we not live together but her parents said they will give me accommodation when I come back so it wud be so nice if u reply ..
If you have written confirmation from the judges that you can apply for Fiancee visa, then you should be ok!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:49 am

osteophytes wrote:
Bilal ali wrote:Actually my question is that home office refused my appeal and also refused my discretionary leave to remain. I attended the court twice and both judges dismissed my appeal but they accepted That our relationship is genuine so they said u should go back and entry clearance and come back on fiancee visa. Now I appeal again but chances of success is low so wud u advise me that if I go back and make application for fiancee visa will ECO give me visa as our relationship is genuine and we av got all evidence but the thing is we not live together but her parents said they will give me accommodation when I come back so it wud be so nice if u reply ..
If you have written confirmation from the judges that you can apply for Fiancee visa, then you should be ok!
The judge is not saying his fiance visa will be approved but rather that it would not breach his article 8 rights for him to have to return to Pakistan to apply.

Bilal ali
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Bilal ali » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Thanxs for ur reply. Actually judge said that relationship is genuine and he said u overstay so u should go back and entry clearance so will it be ok for me to come back .. What step should I take next and can I do my English language test in Uk before return to Pakistan. I m just scared that if ECO refused my application then plz guys advise me. I shall be really thankful u all ..