ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO New Online Appointment System

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akguptay2k
Newly Registered

PEO New Online Appointment System

Post by akguptay2k » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi All,

UKBA have change the online booking interface for PEO application.

I have a query,
I want to book for Tier-1 (General), if I select 2 dependents along with main applicant, it does not show me Cardiff option to proceed further, but if I select none dependent, it does show me Cardiff option.

Cardiff option was available before 4th Aug 2011 even for main + dependents. Since they have changed the interface, I can not see Cardiff option.

Can you please correct me if I am doing something wrong?

It would also be great if somebody tells me at what time they release new appointments for any center for online booking.

Thanks
Ashok

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 pm

They are constantly changing options in all the screens for today. This morning Tier 1 General was absent from the list of choices available for Premium service. (Now its back)

Right now I am trying to book an appointment, but no matter what type of appointment I choose, I get the following error:
Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request.

We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later.
What a crappy system! I guess the cuts have affected the IT budgets so much that they don't bother testing their systems before releasing them.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... navailable:
We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again in 10 minutes. There is no need to contact us.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 am

Its working without any glitches now.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello sir, it is working with me too, but there isn't any date available from now to dec 16th 2011 for me (PEO). I am very concerned ??? How can I get date of appointment for second week of december ? and when ?

Reply plz.

Regards,,
Regards,

Zeeshan

donalds
Newly Registered

Post by donalds » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 am

Yeah. I have tried it and it is working perfectly without any hassle. Enjoy now.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

donalds wrote:Yeah. I have tried it and it is working perfectly without any hassle. Enjoy now.
Congratulations. Seriously. Seriously?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.