ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help on PBS Dependant form

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

surajchain
Newly Registered

help on PBS Dependant form

Post by surajchain » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi Everyone

I need some help on the PBS dependant form. My wife and I are applying together and I am the main application for Post Study Work (PSW), my wife will be applying for PSW dependant. I am going to provide the bank statement with sufficient funds for both me and my wife and the statement is in My Name.

My doubt is in the current dependant form (version 07/11) - Section 5 which is for consent to be given to UKBA for bank verification. Now the first part on page 36, Im sure my wife has to fill as she is the applicant on this form and also I know the second part on page 36 is not to be filled as it is only for joint account. But on the next page no. 37 do I the main applicant have to fill this part since its not clear whether I am another person providing financial support or just showing funds as main applicant.

The section which I have doubt is quoted below -
------------------------------------------------

If the account with the bank or utility company relates to another person who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person* should sign the following declaration :
I am a friend or relative whom the above-named person (‘the applicant’) has stated will provide financial support. The UK Border Agency (UKBA) is verifying this by checking the documentation which the applicant has supplied about my accounts with banks or utility companies (a ‘company’). The company may thus reveal information about me to UKBA or to the applicant.
I agree to the company giving UKBA relevant personal data it holds about me in relation to my account. This is limited to what is necessary to confirm that the documentation the applicant has supplied is correct. If that documentation is not correct, the company may give UKBA details of any inaccuracies / discrepancies in the information that the applicant has provided, and may also disclose to UKBA the correct information that they have on record about the account.
I understand that this may involve the applicant obtaining further details about the account.
I agree that this information may be used as part of the decision making process about the application and may, if necessary, be disclosed to a court.

Name and address of third party --

Post Code

Signature

Date

----------------------------------

Please advise.
Many thanks
Suraj
Last edited by surajchain on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:51 pm

You need to sign page 37.

surajchain
Newly Registered

Post by surajchain » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi Greenie,

thanks for the quick reply, highly appreciated, my only concern is that it says -

Name and address of third party and signature.

Actually I am not the third party but main applicant.

Also nowhere else in the form we have indicated that person who is to provide the applicant with financial support as myself. so bit confused

thanks again