ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (General) Ext - 14 weeks passed after biometrics

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kannit

Tier1 (General) Ext - 14 weeks passed after biometrics

Post by kannit » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi,

I have applied for Tier 1 general extension and now 14 weeks has passed after giving biometrics. Contact center says that application is in progress but did not give any time for closure.

Apart from sending email or calling at contact center, can I do anything else to expedite the process? It is damn frustrating to wait for more than 5 months to wait for result of an application even though all documents were in order.

Regards,
kannit

manish_b10
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 (General) Ext - 14 weeks passed after biometrics

Post by manish_b10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 pm

[quote="kannit"]Hi,

I have applied for Tier 1 general extension and now 14 weeks has passed after giving biometrics. Contact center says that application is in progress but did not give any time for closure.

Apart from sending email or calling at contact center, can I do anything else to expedite the process? It is damn frustrating to wait for more than 5 months to wait for result of an application even though all documents were in order.

Regards,
kannit[/quote]

Hello Kannit,

I can understand your anxiety. I am also waiting to hear from them although my waiting period so far is 2 months. I would appreciate if someone can suggest, if we can expedite the process.

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:45 am

Hi Kannit,

I have been waiting since approx last 2 months, counting from the day when I posted my application. Have already done my biometrics from the post office.

I haven't heard back too about my case, though it was a straight forward one.

Looking at the time line for different people, it seems to me that in a months time HO is returning them the passport and BRP.

Manish_b10, can you tell me the date when you did your biometrics and was that at PEO or from any post office?