ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appt. 15 Days - ILR - JR (5Yrs) Docs Help Plz :)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nearlythere
Newly Registered

PEO Appt. 15 Days - ILR - JR (5Yrs) Docs Help Plz :)

Post by nearlythere » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have my SET(O) - ILR appointment in 15 days and I have been going through the forums and have read just about every posting about ILR - JR applications but still need just a little advice b/c my case isn't as straight forward as some others (darn!). So I humbly ask for the advice of senior members and others who may have been in my situation and have been successful.

So here's my story:

[list]- Definitely under JD with 5 yrs b/c my HSMP app. was made before 6th Nov 2006 (also have the letter).
- Am director of my own company.
- Have P60s for past 5 years
- Accountant can generate Pay slips from my company to cover 5 years as well.[/list]

I have left all my funds in the company and have not drawn any dividends or funds into my own personal bank account over the past year.

Many people posting here seem to have Payslips co-relate to transactions within their bank statements, I do not have this.

Can I still provide my payslips and P60s as evidence of employment?
Can I still provide my personal bank statements as evidence of economic activity?
Should I bring with me the bank statements of my company?
Do I need a letter from my Accountant (stating I own 100% of the company and the company formation date, etc.)?

Is there any other information I should bring with me?
The company accounts have not been made for last year yet, as they were due in August.

Thanks for your help in advance! :D